• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Man of Tai Chi Movie Interest

sadi

1st Level Green Feather
Just saw the preview for 'Man of Tai Chi' (in preview for 'The Grandmaster') and wondering anyone else's thoughts about this upcoming martial arts movie?

Do you think it'll be as good as 'The Grandmaster', about Bruce Lee's initial training? Are you excited/intrigued to see Keanu Reeves in a more martial-arts focussed movie, or do you think he will disappoint, from the Matrix?
Also, do you have high expectations for this movie, seeing it has Reeves directing it, for the first time?

Want to know how many people here are interested in martial-arts, movie or otherwise (i.e. you may be actively involved in martial arts training: are you?).

Personally, I'm excited, simply because it's about martial arts. Hope it won't disappoint.

i saw this and i'm not sure what to think honestly. I think nothing can be as good as The Grandmaster, but who knows

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back