• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MANY new Tickling Clips just added... (paysite)

TC Video

3rd Level Red Feather
There's lots of new clips (including a great F/M clip) at our clips4sale store which is found at the link below. Go have a look at the free pictures. Most of the clips are in HUGE 640x480 screen size. WMV format.

http://clips4sale.com/store.pl?601

Attachments

• marcusthomas1ad.JPG
    marcusthomas1ad.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 474
  • jadanne1ad.JPG
    jadanne1ad.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 447
  • brandy1ad.JPG
    brandy1ad.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 480
Thanx for telling buddy!
But don´t you think it would be better to post that at the advertising section or at the gallery at least?
Because this is the CLIPsection and its called CLIPsection because C L I P S shall be posted here 🙂
I really like the stuff you guys are doing but please post your advertisings etc. at the right place or put a little previewclip with it (that would be ok than i think)!
Nice pictures anyways!
Happy tickling
dom

DRM protected files?

According to your video catalog, the latest files require a password to be seen. Is this only some kind of .zip password, or is this real Windows Media DRM?

If this is DRM, I'm afraid I won't buy another TC Video anymore: I'm a Linux user, so I can only read unprotected WMV files. Bad luck, but I won't buy a Windows copy just for tickling videos.

@TC Video
Now you doing it on purpose?!!
Guess that shall tell me that you don´t give a damn obout what i wrote to you right?
Sometimes I don´t understand people! I wrote to you in a polite and professionell way!
And what do you do? You post another ADVERTISEMENT right under my reply! You don´t even answer my comment.....
A really nice way of showing disrespect!
Thanx for disregarding me!
dom

Thread moved to Community Links forum. All threads in VidClips must contain an actual video.

It really looks like there are some valuable things in the new additions. Such a shame one need an expensive operating system to watch them...

bobbtklr said:
It really looks like there are some valuable things in the new additions. Such a shame one need an expensive operating system to watch them...

we're truly sorry that you are having the problem you are, due to using a Macintosh system. believe me, no one wishes more than us that MAC users could also view (and purchase) our wmv-drm clips.

but there is just no way around it at this point. we want to protect our copyrights. i have bad news for you, the projection is that many many more video clips companies will start using DRM in the next year or so.

i hope MAC comes up with a software solution to let their computer owners view them...

TC Video said:
we're truly sorry that you are having the problem you are, due to using a Macintosh system. believe me, no one wishes more than us that MAC users could also view (and purchase) our wmv-drm clips.

I'm no MAC user, my computer is a so-called "ibm-compatible pc", like you and many others. I'm just using an operating system that is free (as in beer, and as in speech), and not willing to pay (nor use) a bloated piece of software just to watch video clips.

And though I'm quite confident that Apple-computers will be able to read DRMized WMV one day, I'm also quite sure that there will be no open-source solution to do so. And be assured that I'm not willing at all to run untrusty closed-source program on my computer, even if it exists...

TC Video said:
but there is just no way around it at this point. we want to protect our copyrights.

Which is understandable. As it's understandable that I won't change my computer-system just to make you sure I will just watch what I bought.

As you said, there is no way around, and I was clearly aware of that. I just told that it was sad. I bought a lot from you, and I did appreciate it. It won't happen anymore, which is a good thing for none of us.

TC Video said:
i have bad news for you, the projection is that many many more video clips companies will start using DRM in the next year or so.

History of computer protections have only showed one thing: protection by secret is completely useless. Like having designed a very complex keylock, but that every people on earth can examine as long as he wants.

There's not many people involved in cracking WMV-DRM these days, mostly because there is not much interesting content using it. The day it will spread, cracking teams will be on this. It's a pity too, that's how it goes.

TC Video said:
i hope MAC comes up with a software solution to let their computer owners view them...

I only hope someone will come up with an opensource, multiplatform and legal solution to view them, until what I'm no customer... sorry.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back