• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marge Simpson

Loki_33

TMF Poster
I was watching the trailer for the upcoming Simpson movie and the idea struck me when Homer was raspberrying (is that a verb?) a pig. Now, we've seen Marge give a couple raspberries before, so it's obvious she's practically begging to have one returned her way, so here goes.

Attachments

• Simpsons[1].gif
    Simpsons[1].gif
    129.7 KB · Views: 2,080
Interesting idea. 😵

Nicely done, my friend, nicely done.

I must say I am very impressed :shocked:

Great job Mac!!! I hope this is just a taste of things to come :super_hap 😉

Fantastic job with the character rendering and the background, the coloring and shading are wonderful as well... if you had told me this appeared in the movie I might have bought it... seriously...

P.S. Did I mention I was impressed? 😀

Thanks

Thanks for all the kind words. Hopefully this is the first of more to come. I'm open to request to if anyone has any.

lol not bad, very good in fact ^^ surprisingly few Simpsons piccies out there.

Astonishingly convincing renditions of Marge and Homer, seemingly taken right from an artist's animation cell (down to the spot-on expressions, stylized suburban interiors and appropriate shadowing!) In fact, if I'd been told Matt Groening had done this one himself, I wouldn't have thought twice about it (only counted my blessings that he was one of us! Since this is as close as we're ever likely to come, I still intend to count my blessings!)

I do hope that Marge is due for a bit of foot tickling someday! (yes, a request!) I'm sure that sly ol' Homer would enjoy that too!

though this particular tickling pair hasn't tickled my fancy, this indeed looks like an animation cel(cell?)

Are you a simpsons animator?

This is awesome. It's actually the first simpson tickling picture that I actually like. Absolutely spectacular work. Maybe someday you could do one of teen marge. I've always wanted to see her tickled.. 😀

lol at first glance i thought that was a screenshot from the movie! I was like damn i must've slept through this part! Nice work

I know this threads pretty old but i have to say this is a wonderful picture, i just wish her feet were being tickled too😉
There arent really many tickle pics of marge

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back