• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mariah Carey's Magic Trouble part 4

jfootlover

TMF Regular
the final part of the series
Mariah Carey's Magic Troubles part 4
Mariah stared down at her socked feet in front of her, "I can't believe i'm down to 1 pair of socks, now i'll havta go barefoot when i wash them" she thought to herself, she didn't even sleep last night, she was too scared that that man would destroy his last pair of socks, which is why she wore them, she did this for 3 days, on the 4th night she was very tired, she was sitting on her bed watching tv when she started nodding, but then quickly jumped up, "no" she said, "if i fall asleep he'll get me" but a lil later she started nodding again, 'well maybe i'll jus lay down' she said, she was fast asleep in seconds,

she awoke to a very strange place, the sky was a weird purple an blue color, a voice as though over an intercom started speaking, "hello again Mariah, welcome to the barefoot realm, I luv this place how bout you? "no" Mariah shouted, "well" he said, " i have a little test for you, see way down there on that statue", Mariah looked over and saw HER last pair of socks in the statue's mouth, she looked down an to her horror, she was barefoot, "well here is the test" he said pressing a button, then a chain saw appeared over her socks, and several blue and purple men appeared, "your test" he said with pleasure "will be to reach your socks b4 the chainsaw shreds them, these men are going to stop you from getting there however, if you can get by them and get your socks b4 they are destroyed, u'll be let go, ok let's start"

Mariah got ready, she noticed her last pair of shoes were laying next to her, she slipped them on, that would help her, "ok get ready, 3,2,1, go" Mariah sprinted forward, her socks weren't really that far away, maybe around 60 yards away, although the chainsaw was very high it was slowly coming down, when she was running the 4 men appeared in front of her, they quickly tackled her to the ground and held her arms and legs down, they were quickly untying her shoes, after untied they pulled the shoe strings out,

she then remembered the almost empty pepper spray in her back pocket, she quickly thrust her head up by the man holding her right arm and bit him, he quickly let her arm go to hold his arm in pain, in this instant, she reached in her pocket and pulled out her spray, she sprayed it in the other 3 men's eyes, making them all let go, she quickly got up and took off towards her socks, the chainsaw was almost there now, she was about 10 feet away from them when , all of a sudden, 2 of the men grabbed her legs making her fall to the ground, they started pulling her away from her goal

even though she hated it, she knew the only way she'd get out is if she sacrificed her last pair of shoes, without there shoestrings they were very loose, she quickly slipped her bare feet out of her shoes and took off for her socks again, she looks back and watched the men tear her shoes to pieces, just b4 her socks were about to get cut she grabbed them, just after the chainsaw sliced the statues head

"no how could this happen" the fan said, "you're not supposed to make it", "well a deals a deal, let me out of here" mariah said smiling, "NO, i'm changing the rules, gimme those socks" he demanded, Mariah could see the exit out of this realm far away, she began ranning towards it, the fan made a bunch of foot baring trap come out in front of her, dodging most of the foot baring traps she caught her foot on a bur, they were on both of her socked big toes, she pulled them off with some forced, this didn't rip her socks but it pulled a little thread out from both, the exit was now near, she ran but tripped over a magic branch that came out of the ground, she was 3 feet from the exit portal, the fan was getting worried, but just then he saw the threads from her sock stuck out, he grabbed the thread both of her socks, she activated the portal, it was trying to suck her in but the man was holding tight onto those threads, all of a sudden the force on her threads started unraveling her socks, her big toe, followed by her other toes were quickly exposed, her socks kept unraveling till they were nothing but a pile of threads, mariah's feet were now bared but with no one grabbing her feet she was sucked into the portal and appeared back onto her bed, "well there went all my footwear said Mariah", but at least i'll never see that guy again" she went to sleep after rubbing her bare soles, she figured she might as well get used to being barefoot, because till 3 months her feet would be bare, she went to sleep in a few minutes wiggling her soft toes under the covers, she slept very good this night beacause the fan was no longer here to capture her feet, the fan could have went back to mariah but he decided, well she'll be barefoot for a while, now what celeb should i go for next

dedicated to my favorite feet ever, mariah carey's feet

Last edited:
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back