• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mariah Carey's Magic Troubles 2

jfootlover

TMF Regular
this is part 2
Mariah Carey's Magic Troubles part 2

Carey didn't sleep well last night thinking about wut had happened to her previously, her nightmare had in fact come true, the fan put a spy robot in her room to investigate, without much time it had seen that she had another pair of socks, the next day carey woke up an pulled on a new pair of socks wich were xtra clean an white, she had gone to take a jog thru the forest path, after a few minutes she needed a rest, she went to lean against a tree an the tree came alive and grabbed her, the fan had enchanted this tree to do wut he cammanded, the tree had her lifted off the ground now, as the fan came out from behind another tree, u! she said "u stay away from me, i kno wut u did to me last time", " ah my dear" he said, "and it was so nice that i decided 2 come back for more" he then poured a drop of a green substance on the knee of her knee high socks, he then left an the tree set her free, she thought that was weird, she contined jogging( she had on a pair of sweat pants that were rolled up past her knees and a tank top) little did she relize wut that green was, soon her socks had fell down to her mid shin becuz she felt a draft, but when she went to pull them up she noticed that it wasn't that her socks had fell down, it was disenigrated off, she noticed her socks were slowly getting shorter and shorter, the acid was slowly eating her socks, maybe my shoes'll stop it she thought, but then something happened, another tree quickly yanked her into the air, thrusting her alredy loose shoes straight off her feet, she sat an watched in the air as the acid kept eating her socks, her socks only extended to her heel now, the man once again appeered, "do u like my acid mariah carey?" "mariah responded "hell no i don't u get it off me" "don't worry" he said" the acid'll wear off once your socks r competely ate, he was right, her socks were ate up all the way 2 her mid foot now and were still going, mor and mor of her foot was being revealed, she watched as her pinky toes, then 3rd toes, then then 2nd, 1st, and then her whole foot had been bared, "u won't be needing these anymor" he said dropping acid on her shoes disentigrating them instantly, he than began to mercilesly suck her toes, he licked between every single toe, the mid and sole of her foot, her heel, even her ankle, he then sprayed whipped cream in between her toes, she giggled as he ate every inch of cream off her toes, she later passed out from exhaustion, when she woke she was in her room, barefooted like last time, not only did she only hav 2 pairs of socks left, but she only had 2 mor pairs of shoes too, this wuz not turning out as she planned, part 3 coming soon

The story isn't too bad but you need use spell check as well as paragraphs and complete sentences. Punctuation marks other than commas are required as well.

not sure, i usually don't hav enough time to write a story, so next time i get more time

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back