• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mariah Carey's Magic Troubles 3

jfootlover

TMF Regular
3rd part in the story
Mariah Carey's Magic Troubles part 3
Mariah Carey hadn't dared wear any socks to sleep, she couldn't risk the fan knowing she had any more pairs of socks, so she slept barefooted that night, she woke the next day, put on a pair of socks and went to go eat something, she had to be extremely careful, she only had 2 pairs of socks left and she couldn't lose another pair, especially with all that fan's magic equipment, she got her out some cereal to but didn't have any, "that's weird" Mariah thought, "I could've swore I had some cereal, guess i'll havta go get some at the store, the bad part is the road that lead to the store had forest on both sides of it, after Mariah's last encounter with a forest it worried her "well i'll be safe in my car" she thought"

well she was driving an she came up an enter the road surrounded by forest, she was getting deep into this road when, all of a sudden, her car just turned off and stopped, she looked at her gas gauge, and surprisingly it read empty, she just had full gas though she thought, someone must have done something to her gas, she got out of her car and looked around for what might have happened to her gas, then her car door all of a sudden slammed shut, she went to go open it but it was liked tight, so were her other doors, Mariah was scared now, that fan must be out here she thought, well whether he is or not i havta go through the woods on foot,

she was walking through when her booted feet got caught in something, it was mud, but it was no ordinary mud, this was the fan's special sticky mud, no footwear could escape it, "great' she said, "just great", making sure not to get her socked feet in the mud, she slipped out of her boots, she grabbed the furry boot and tugged, 1st with one hand then with 2, but the mud was so sticky that when she tugged her hardest her boots came out, but the bottoms of her boots were still in the mud, she tossed away her now ruined boots and continued hiking, she kept telling herself it was just coincidence, but it actually was a trap.

It was now dark, after walking for a while one of her feet became entangled in something, she figured it was nothing and pulled her foot forward, then shhhrr, a small teared formed in the sole of her right sock but she did get out after that, "oh no!, my sock, it's ripped!, but still not ruined", she continued on.

She thought she herd a twig snap so she looked over and was horrified, she saw a human shadow looking at her, now terrified she took off running, the shadow used his magic to make a fox appear in front of her, she tried to stop so far that she fell down backwards, when she fell she got her arms tangled in mor vines, she was trying to get her self out to run from the fox, the fox saw her exposed skin of her foot from her right ripped sock, it went up and sniffed her socked right foot, it licked her exposed skin, making her giggle, what it did next did not make her laugh though, the fox pop out it's claws and began digging at her right foot, her sock was getting holes everywhere, her tear getting larger, she began seeing her toes 1 by 1, the fox kept digging till her shredded right sock was hanging from her foot, it then went over to her left socked foot, it sniffed and noticed their was no exposed skin so it pulled a claw down her sock splitting it from toes to heal, her once clean socks were now dirty and hanging from her ankles.

Thefox then ran away and the shadow revealed hiself, "remember me?" he said happily, "all to good" said mariah, "do you like my pet fox?, i trained him to revealed bare feet from socks, of course you wouldn't even be in your socks if it wasn't for my sticky mud and cutting your gas out," "so it was all you!" mariah said angrily, "ah yes you are correct Mariah, but your feet are all mine for this night" he started approaching her her bare feet, no longer covered by socks, he sucked all of her toes seperatly, "let's play a game Mariah, it's called how many toes can i fit in my mouth" Mariah now mouth taped couldn't respond, but her scared look said it all, of course because of her small foot all 5 toes fit in his mouth, his tung was exploring every inch of her toes, he did the same with the other foot, "i'll be nice to you mariah since i ruined most of your socks" he said "i'll massage those soft cuties" he massaged her feet for hours, mariah, even though scared, got so relaxed by this that she fell asleep, when she awoke, she was again in her bed, she worriedly looked down at her feet hoping it wasn't true, but sure enough, there were the remaints of her socks hanging from her ankles, she peeled them off and went to sleep, as she was in her bed she herd a voice say "i'd watch your socks, you only have 1 pair left"

4th and final part of the mariah carey series coming soon, will mariah lose her last pair of socks?

Last edited:
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back