• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mariah Carey's Magic Troubles

jfootlover

TMF Regular
jus makin up random stuff cuz i wuz bored, so yeh, jus a bunch of fictional things
Mariah Carey's Magic troubles
Carey just got back 2 her room at the place she wuz stayin and fell on the bed, "finally, i get 2 rest," she said as she peeled off her old socks and put on a clean pair, "ah the new sock feeling" she said as she wiggled her toes in her socks, she had just bought sum new socks and now had 32 pairs with her, all of them were in her sock drawer, except 3 pairs that she had laying under her bed and the ones she wuz wearing, she had to stay here for a few months, but she only brought enuf money 2 pay for things like food and gas while she wuz here, just then a crazed foot fetish fan of mariah snuck into her room when she fell asleep, he saw her laying ther with both her socked feet hanging off the bed, he started to reach 4 her feet but stopped and said" well i won't need 2 yet, her feet will b bare soon enuf anyways, he then took a mach, lit it, and threw it onto her wooden socked drawer, this fan had tons of different magical foot baring items, this magic mach burned only the drawer along with all of her socks in the drawer, which means that mariah went from 32 pairs of socks to only 4 pairs, just then the smoke smell woke mariah, but the man had vanished b4 she could c him, "o no" she said, "all my socks are gone, except my other 3 under my bed, because of her short money she couldn't buy anymore, as long as she kept these 4 in good shape tho she'd b okay she thought, the fan wuz soon back at his house getting another magic item, a knife that can cut any kind of footwear but won't cut anything else, later on at carey's house, she wuz sitting in her bedroom watching tv, wearing a tanktop, sweatpants, and socks and boots when she started to smell a weird smell, the smell soon got worse and she passed out, the smell was actually magic knockout gas, so the fan came in and tied mariah's hands to the bed, he then tied her feet together and tied them down, when mariah woke she noticed that she wuz tied down, "glad your awake mariah, i didn't wanna start without u" she then started panicing but couldn't say anything because she had tape over her mouth, he then pulled out his magic knife, he quickly cut the laces off her boots and then split the boots themselves in half making them fall to the ground, but he wasn't going 2 stop ther, mariah's socks stopped a lil ovr her ankle, he then put the knife on the back of her ankle where her sock started, mariah then got scared because she thought he wuz going to cut her, but it didn't hurt, he slit down a little, splitting her sock down to her heel, mariah wuz getting worried again because she knew wut wuz happening now, he then cut farther peeling her sock apart so that her heel and mid of her foot was revealed, he slowly kept going, mariah helplessly watched as her sock kept peeling in half, it wouldn't b long b4 her sock would be unwearable, he kept cutting still slicing the sock, it wuz now near her pinky toes, then the knife went above her toes and the shredded sock fell off her foot, mariah's toes wiggled as they were exposed to the air the fan had never seen mor beautiful feet in his life, he slowly touched her foot, it made him happy because she had the softest feet he'd evr felt, he then started cutting her other sock, this time starting from the top, he slit a little above her big toe and watched as her beautiful big toe popped out of the now ripped sock, he cut 2 her sole, which exposed her other toes all the way 2 the air, once again wiggling because of the freedom, he then kept cutting till it got to her heel and the sock fell off, cutting the rest of the ankle of the sock her feet were bared, he started sucking her toes, although mariah thought this felt good she wuz still scared, but after the fan tasted her feet 4 a while he knocked her out again, when mariah woke, she thought she had just had a bad dream, but she then looked down at her feet and noticed they were bare and seen the remaints of her socks that were earlier on her feet, she thought"great now i only hav 3 socks, wut if this fan finds out i have mor pairs," she then put on another pair of socks and sat ther worrying.
i have sum pics too, this is what she looked like with all footwear still on http://www.viciousstyle.com/fashionnews/uglyboots.jpg, then after her boots were ripped from her socked feet, and kinda when her foot had the toe of the sock peeled open http://entimg.msn.com/i/gal/Undressed_20051129/56270084_getty_400.jpg this is what mariah would look like after her socks were slit in half http://www.tickletheater.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=62585

more parts coming soon, comment if u want

Last edited:
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back