• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marina is going to SERVE you...

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Literally. ^^

Just a pleasant little random sketch here. Being already rather water/beach-themed, my character Marina fits the role of a waitress at a tropical (or beach) bar rather well.

Here she comes along to SERVE you...a few tropical drinks. Gave Marina a little Hawaiian/hula-theme to her outfit, grass skirt under a floral-pattern sash and such, flowery lei etc.

Just a cute shot of a hottie, enjoy. If people actually look.

Attachments

• WaitMar2.jpg
    WaitMar2.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 183
  • WaitMar3.jpg
    WaitMar3.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 52
Oh, definitely most beautiful! I love the flower decoration. And it also has straw. I'm talking, of course, about the drink. But the girl... she's a hottie.

Great pic, all in all.

Heh, thanks guys. I'm happy people at least looked and liked how Marina came out in this one. Maybe I'll do more with her soon...

Okay, I've been falling down on my self-proclaimed job of honest art critique! So, here we go, back into it. My take, in detail, as a viewer!

Your line work is great! I love the fine pen-drawing you went over it with. It adds a lot of definition, hardens those edges up where before they were a bit wispy. And of course I love your pencil-shading work. It's always tops.

Marina herself is wonderful! Pretty face, friendly smile, sleek and toned body. Very niiiice, I think I said above. The only thing that I can see that's a bit strange is that the ratio of thigh to calf seems a bit off. I do think that this may be one of those situations where correct anatomy does not necessarily equal "a picture that looks right". In other words, I think you drew her right, but the way the eye and mind work together, giving her slightly longer shins would have made her legs look perfect, though perhaps not necessarily be perfect.

If you know what I mean.

Marina's outfit is beautiful and sexy. I love the dangly, ropelike sarong. It's the kind of addition that would give motion and airiness without being busy.

To sum 'er up, I'd tip a little extra since she looks like a real sweetheart. Eager to please and lovely to bootl

Thanks for more of your awesome art, Khali. Keep it up! 😀

Last edited:
the_jimmy_james:
Thanks very much for a helpful, detailed critique of this one (something I get rarely lately, it seems). I'm glad you enjoyed the strong points on this one. Honestly, yes, I think her calves probably could be somewhat longer in general (or, as you say, at least to make the legs more fitting to the eye) as well, I'll watch it next time.

ANd yes, she's eager to please. ^^

Thanks again for the feedback, it's very helpful.

the_jimmy_james:
Thanks very much for a helpful, detailed critique of this one (something I get rarely lately, it seems). I'm glad you enjoyed the strong points on this one. Honestly, yes, I think her calves probably could be somewhat longer in general (or, as you say, at least to make the legs more fitting to the eye) as well, I'll watch it next time.

ANd yes, she's eager to please. ^^

Thanks again for the feedback, it's very helpful.

You're welcome! She made her way into my "The Awesome" folder where my favorite pics go.

Funny, I've got several of yours in there...

😀

Cheers!

Sorry for the late reply, but I love this pic. Of course it has no foot or tickling stuff in it, but nonetheless I like it a lot. 🙂 Always been a big fan of your art, Khali, exellent work! 🙂 🙂

jimmy_james:
Heh, I'm glad to hear some of my past stuff has been liked, thanks again. ^^

Scavenger:
Thanks very much too, and don't worry about being 'late'...there is no late. Sure there's no tickling stuff, but at least, as usual, Marina's barefoot and showing off, isn't she (re: kinda 'foot stuff')? ^^

Marina's barefoot and showing off, isn't she (re: kinda 'foot stuff')? ^^
Heh, indeed, you are right!... perhaps I'm a little too obsessed with soles from time to time... 😉 lol

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back