• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marlene Lufen-- German TV M/F foot..ribs..foot again

db88

TMF Expert
Here is Marlene Lufen, the clip is slo-mo and no audio, but still good.

From German Tv. The guy in the clip picks her leg up and holds her foot to the camera. Then he points out a price sticker stuck to the bottom of her shoe. Then he gets a better grip and holds her while he tickles her arch/sole, bypassing the high heels and leaving them on; nice touch. Then he pokes her ribs while she starts peeling the sticker off. Then he reaches over and tickles her foot again. Then the clip ends. Now I'm a Marlene Lufen fan.

(she has great legs, too. A lot of youtube clips of her focusing on the legs...)

http://rapidshare.com/files/17231309/ML_190207_zoom.avi.html

db

Captain Rajee

Saves the day again with his converting skills, thank you captain! lol

great mainstream find find db88, that other host was really on a mission, we need him teaching tv hosting skills here in the states! and thanks for the conversion rajee.

A bit late, but I was wondering if anyone still had this clip with sound

A bit late, but I was wondering if anyone still had this clip with sound
A bit? Talk about an understatement. You're late by about 17 years lmao. That's almost two decades. Wouldn't be surprised if the clip's gone by now, but hopefully it isn't

i am searching for years for this clip too.... unfortunately i only found it without sound 🙁

Could you share the version without sound tho? Would love to see Marlene get tickled <3
sure!

youtube.com/watch?v=nCbe10a5Epo - this imho the only clip of it out there

youtube.com/watch?v=GqVvuIkMwnU - and here is a clip or her feet (if you are interested)! i fucking hate this guy for not tickling her =/

sure!

youtube.com/watch?v=nCbe10a5Epo - this imho the only clip of it out there

youtube.com/watch?v=GqVvuIkMwnU - and here is a clip or her feet (if you are interested)! i fucking hate this guy for not tickling her =/
Thank you so much!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back