• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

married couples

i'd say 3 sessions a week....trading off who was to be the lee or the ler...impromptu spontaneous small tickle attacks come AT ANY TIME!!

the hollywood brother status is classified as single for the time right now but if the hollywood brother status ever changes then he can give hollywood brother insights on this topic

Val--couldn't have said it better myself!!! Combine Val and Gilmour's answers and you have my life with my ler...

Anytime we are being intimate, she tickles me...no matter what we're doing...she says she gets turned on knowing that she's turning me on, and she loves making me squirm and hearing me laugh...she says I have a cute laugh...:redface:

She also just randomly tickles me...whenever...wherever...

Damn I love that woman...😉

Oh Gilmour...someday, your wife and I are going to make you suffer for such commentary...and you will love every second of it!!!

I'd say 1 to 2 times a week and I'm only counting the times bondage is involved. We do each other, but different ways. She gets exhausting tickling and I get sensual tickling. That is what the two of us like done to us.

We do none bondage sessions ocassionally and I tickle attack her all the time.

It's nice having lots of options.

Last edited:
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back