• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mary the ticklish spy part II (continue)

bill2222

Mary the ticklish spy part II (follow on)

Suddenly, she stopped laughing. Her eyes were closed to just pop out of her head. Her face turned as red as a big tomato, because Catherine has left the feather for her own long fingernails! This was an unimaginable horrible torture! Mary had never been under such sensations in her whole life! These long and expert fingernails scratched and scratched the bottom of her exposed soles like quick spiders. She shouted a great high pitch scream that hurt everybody’s ears, followed by a crazy hard pitch-decreasing “HAAAAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha” laugh ended by a long silent period with non-hearable little and nervous laughs after which she gasped for air. And then a huge air intake could be heard through her mouth and seen by her breasts growing, followed again by a greater shout and several pitch-decreasing “HAAAHAHAHAHA”.
At this moment, the laugh was so contagious that even the so severe Rebecca body started to shake because of an incoming laugh she couldn’t suppress. So did the box-bound blond.
Mary’s incredible laugh continued like that for several minutes while Catherine was providing her all of her expert art of tickling. She was suffering the tickle torture as if she was going to die the next second. Her feet were definitely excessively ticklish and she couldn’t resist to these abominable fingernails crawling under the soles of her feet and racking the top of her nicely shaped feet at the same time, or tickle torturing in between her so long finger-like toes. She was panting like a fool laughing so hard that her belly muscles were feeling pain, her hart rate was incredibly high and her face was full of tears. She was suffering the tickle torment a lot a lot a lot. At this time, the terrible Rebecca decided to be involved in the torture by teasing gently Mary’s naked sex with one finger:
“Tickle!Tickle!Tickle! ticklish Mary! That tickles you mhum ? Your feet are soooo lovingly ticklish that you can’t resist to that terrible torture mhmn? What if I ask Kelly to just touch slightly your wonderful belly with her long fingernails, while Catherine continue to tickle your feet? I will also tickle your sex and your erect nipples, mhm? Kitty kitty kitty kitty on your sex! Kili!kili!kilikilikili on your nipples”
Mary thought she would lose her mind. It was too much for her to endure. The sensations provided by the chief interrogator light touches on her sex and nipples started to excite her very much and increased her already incredible sensitivity to the tickling. She couldn’t imagine being also tickled on her belly at this moment. She was less ticklish on her belly than on her feet but she was probably more ticklish on her belly than the ‘poor ticklish girl’ of the other room!!!
Kelly couldn’t resist tickling her anymore. She showed her long fingernails to the crazily laughing red face of Mary and moved them like a spider at just some millimeters of her wet eyes. Between her uncontrollable tears, Mary could see these long fingernails hovering closely to her face then neck then nipples, and she could see them stopping in front of her creased belly. She couldn’t control her belly movements because of her huge needs of air, so quickly her thin tummy skin touched Kelly fingers. At this moment, Kelly made all of her fingers delicately crawling over the whole surface of Mary’s nice belly. It was too much: Mary stopped laughing, she was suffocating, she moved her toes and feet in all directions and suck to decrease her belly. One could hear the heavy wooden table cracking under the great movements of her body. Her hart missed a beat, she suddenly inspired a huge amount of air and very quickly exhausted it by shouting the most loud laugh Rebecca, Kelly and Catherine had never heard, something like:
“huuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuu…”, during long air intake and…
“woooouuuuuaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH HAAAAAAAAAHAHAH AHAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahah ahahahahahahahaha………..”, during longer air exhaust
But it was not enough for Kelly. She taunted Mary with very very high pitch and exiting teasing
“Tickle! Tickle! Tickle!…Tickle!Tickle!Tickle!…Kili!Kili!Kili!…Kili!Kili!Kili…”, by lingering her fingernails all over gorgeous Mary’s midriff.
After only one minute of such Kelly belly teasing tickling, Mary lost control of her bladder and, while screaming and laughing like a demon, a huge stream of yellow urine came out from her sex, wetting Rebecca’s hand, who was stroking her sex with one finger. A second urine stream came very soon when Kelly gently stroked her loins with the very tips of her fingernails.
“My dear!”, said Rebecca, “you are sooo ticklish…you can’t resist to my girls mhm?
“Hehehehehehe!….hehehehehhe!…..ahahahahahahahahahahaha!…HAHAAAAAAHA ahhahahahha…….hi!hi!hi!he!he!he!heeeee….UUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP!!! IiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIITTTTT tiiiiiiiCKlssssss iIiiiIIIiiiIiIIIiiIttttTT TTTiiiiiiiIIIIIcklssssss….hihihi!hehahehahehahahaha…..!”, was all a now crazy Mary could answer shaking her body like a possessed woman making the table cracking very noisily under the 20 tickling fingers on her feet and belly.
“Stop the tickling!”, shouted a severe Rebecca.
Suddenly, Kelly and Catherine stopped the tickling, but, at the great surprise of all the girls, Mary continued to laugh like a clown for almost two long minutes.
“Did we make her become mad”, wondered Catherine after 1 minute of this incredible laugh. But, fortunately, the laugh finally stopped and Mary was panting as if she had run for a Marathon, her body full of sweet, her face full of tears and her legs full of urine.
“stoooop it! …huuuuf! Houf!…stop it!…huuuuf!…”, said a very tired but relaxed Mary, with a huge smile.
“So! This gives you an idea of what will happen to you during these long 3 days. Do you know how long my girls have been tickling you? Any idea? 20 minutes! I think that you are too much ticklish to survive to a long duration tickling session. Long duration means … 6 hours!!! 6 hours of non stop tickling by Kelly and Catherine can you imagine that?!”
Mary was too tired to try to understand. She wanted to sleep, sleep,…
“Look! It seems she is going to sleep!”, said Catherine, who has left her position at the end of the table near Mary’s feet to join Rebecca and Kelly near Mary’s head.
Mary fell asleep.
“I think that the cries and laughs of our punished blond here will awake her very soon”, said Rebecca as she turned towards the tearful and terrified blond bound into the box…
“If not, then you obviously know how to awake her: I think we have found an especially good one here!”

Great Interrogation Story

The Hits Just Keep On Coming! Thanks Again.

GREAT !!! this 2nd part is great ! the belly tickling stories are so rare on this site !

you should continue the history this very good one that the raisin to the blond of the box their stomach is the must ticklish than marys and they will put to mary in a special apparatus I say that you continue the histori you are a genius

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back