• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Mary Tyler Moore was tickled 5 times in ONE movie

Lilred1

I literally just got done watching the movie "What's so Bad About Feeling Good?" and everyone knows about that one scene in the car but no one talks about the other FOUR times. So for those who never noticed or got to see it, here are those 5 times:

1) One quick genuine side squeeze at 45min (by a nightclub patron while she sings). Her shoulders go up and she does a slight jump as he tickles her.

2) The pregnancy/tickling gag starts at 1:01 where she bursts out laughing in the cop car and looking panicked quietly exclaims through laughing fits, "The feathers tickle!"

3) This happens again at 1:02 in the lobby of the hospital. (Personally my favorite due to her laugh being so abrupt, her face getting so red momentarily and her "cool down time" for lack of better words being believable.)

4) Then again at 1:05 when she's about to be examined by a nursing student. She got real squirmy there and says through laughing hysterically "Call the doctor! I think I'm gonna faint!"

5) And finally in the final scene we see her smiling, slightly panicking and giggling states "We have to hurry!" A cop then sees her struggling and calls for maternity. She responds to her husband, with fear in her eyes at just the threat of it going through the torment again, "oh Pete, not again!" and they promptly run away.

At some points, it's obvious she's performing and being over-the-top to escalate the comedy of her ticklish plight, however, the bird was actually in there (shes carrying him) during both hospital scenes and the car scene. Also the movements of her stomach very visibly weren't done only by her hands in her pockets; though at times you can see her exaggerate them. So, without being optimistic and completely objectively speaking, I have reason to believe that most of these were genuine physiological responses to being tickled. She was a great actress but throughout Mary's career, she was shown to be very ticklish and have genuine consistent "tells" that were seen throughout this movie. I can write a whole other post about her genuine tells that I've observed as a body language analyst if anyone desires.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    155.7 KB · Views: 147
  • showgirl mary.png
    showgirl mary.png
    220.1 KB · Views: 149
  • png.png
    png.png
    551.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot 2024-10-15 5.59.31 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-15 5.59.31 PM.png
    645.1 KB · Views: 118
  • dying.png
    dying.png
    955.6 KB · Views: 118
  • op1  .png
    op1 .png
    914 KB · Views: 120
  • big smile.png
    big smile.png
    291.6 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot 2024-10-15 6.01.35 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-15 6.01.35 PM.png
    419.4 KB · Views: 109
  • 8.png
    8.png
    303.4 KB · Views: 104
  • 9.png
    9.png
    205.6 KB · Views: 135
Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back