• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massage table

Greetings all,

Looking to see what everyone thinks about tickling their lees on a massage table. It looks like i'll be having a session or two soon and I really would like to use an adjustable massage table.

I've seen them often in videos, i like the thought of walking around the lee, making sure the lee is comfortable and being able to tickle multiple spots comfortably as well. What i'm wondering is if there's someone that has a table and if I could get information on restraints and such. We could exchange messages here or in private.

Thanks all and I hope you all enjoy the holiday weekend.

As a lee that is by far my favorite surface to be tickled on. More exposure and vulnerability than a bed... not to mention explicit intentionality in that setting under the hands of an expert masseuse.

Love massage tables! They work really well, are comfortable, and leave lots of opportunities for different bondage points and are Less awkward than a bed

Thanks all for the replies! Great to hear the lees seem to really enjoy it, now I need to get one and hopefully find someone here to discuss restrains and such or just figure it out.

Walking around the lee...tickling multiple spots....pulling up a chair at the feet, spending quality time there and everywhere else is what i'm looking forward to.

Ive had one for years. Have a heated pad and fleece covering. Also have installed o rings all over the place for convenient restraint. Plus, love the fact I can pack it in a bag to transport it

Ive had one for years. Have a heated pad and fleece covering. Also have installed o rings all over the place for convenient restraint. Plus, love the fact I can pack it in a bag to transport it
Hi Oscar, would you be willing to post a picture of it, whether it be here or you can send it to me directly? I'm curious about where you put the rings and also the kind of restraints you use. Thank you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back