• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massage Therapist/Tickling Expert

Palm

I have regularly visited several Asian massage therapists over the years in the DC - Northern Virginia, and all of them have been kind and obliging toward my erotic fetish as a 'lee. They all provide high quality therapeutic massage as well as soft, probing sensual touch and release. Last week I reconnected with Ava, who is lovely, attractive and has a pretty humorous personality. I hadn't visited her for half a year as she is a bit of a drive away, and there is another nice place nearby that I go to frequently.

Ava was happy to see me after I wrote to her asking for an hour long tickling session with a chance to indulge my foot fetish, and the encounter was out of my mind blissful. She genuinely enjoys exploring every inch of my body with her fingertips and nails, and gives just the right amount of amusing commentary on my predicament to spice up the session. She also has beautiful pedicured feet that I can touch and enjoy, allowing just enough tickles from me within limits to make sure she doesn't fall off the table.

It's important to mention that I hold deep respect for all of these women and make sure they feel safe and comfortable and honor their preferences. I also tip them well because they are providing a caring service and make a living which I wish society would accept as legitimate. With Ava and another therapist I might write about another time, the best part is simply the trust and openness I can have with them, a sense of freedom and acceptance in the moment such that I can completely submit to this form of sensual domination under their care. Being slowly brought to a full body orgasm while being tickled is powerful medicine.

Ava offers a nuru option that I've never tried and just recently started thinking about trying in this context.... might offer an update here at some point. 🤔 😅

If I lived closer to the DC/Virginia area, then I would send you a DM asking for where that massage therapy center was.
Sounds wonderful! :bouncybou

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back