• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massege tickling f/m

tickler13

This is the first time o write here so please be nice 😁

This happend months ago when i went for a 1 hour full body massage as usual...
I have to tell that i am going at the same massage studio like for a year or maybe more so i know pretty well the lady who works there
So..as we have our session we talked about a lot of things and i can't remember exactly what we were saying at this time but i remember i said something like "it is obvious at your age"( cause she is 2-3 years older than me) at this time she starts to ran her nails on my bare feet as a punishment! I am pretty ticklish on my feet(and i like it) but i can keep composure! So i did not flinch or something, just a little laugh!
"Damn, you are not ticklish" ? She says....
"Maybe i am a bit but i won't tell you where"
"So i have to find out myself i guess"
At this time she starts running her nails on my ribs, behind the knees and again at the feet, this lasted for 15 seconds i think but it felt perfect!
She didn't break me through
Next time i will mention her age again for sure 😜

Sounds like you have a nice rapport going with her. Definitely keep this conversation moving forward. Hopefully, she can work some kind of tickling into each massage and build from there. Good luck!

What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back