• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massicism?

Bonnie

TMF Novice
Does anyone have a more massicistic (that word may be spelled entirely wrong...i appologize) love of tickling?

In other words, who is hurt by tickling but still loves having it done to them?

NOTE: We all know that after a lot of tickling our muscles can hurt or we can be exhausted. I am asking in terms of a more immediate physical pain, where you relate tickling directly to pain but still enjoy it.

Do you mean someone who is so ticklish it hurts? Or being hurt from how the 'ler tickles them?

Masochism. (Thank God for Spell Check)
There's a thin line here. I don't have pain associated with tickling, it's more like extreme sensuality for me. Someone starts hurting me I yell for them to stop.
So I'm not exactly sure to that which you inquire about.

Massicism: The Narcissism caused by living in Massachusetts.

Sorry, haha, that just struck me as soon as I saw "Massicism"

Masochism doesn't necessarily have to do with pain. A love or yearning for any kind of suffering is masochistic.

And yes, lots of people here are masochists regarding tickling.

I adore pain and consider myself a masochist. Flogging, spanking,
needle play, knife play, and so many other delightful pain-filled
activities. If you're into this type of thing too, you might benefit
from finding local S/m groups. Check out fetlife.com if you aren't
already a member.

Edit: Sorry, I'm really tired and have been sick all week. I totally
didn't answer your actual question. I do view tickling in a masochistic
way. I can't stand to be tickled, and while it's happening, I just want
it to stop. But when it's over, I feel exhilarated, and am glad it happened.
That's not really the same way I view pain, because when that happens,
I don't generally want it to stop. Depends on how intense it gets, though.
When it gets really really strong, I reach a point where I think I've had
enough. But it never stops at that point (it's not how our relationship works).
And again, when I'm completely broken and everything is over, I'm high as
a kite. I hope that was a more relevant answer than my first. 😀

Massicism: The Narcissism caused by living in Massachusetts.

Sorry, haha, that just struck me as soon as I saw "Massicism"

LMFAO :zombiecatcher:

I'm older and fairly recently remarried. My wife is beginning to enjoy tickling, especially as a 'ler (although she's becoming quite a satisfying 'lee as well). She is the most devastating tickler I've ever experienced ("I'm keeping my nails at just the right length for you," she says).

Last night, she tickled my feet to the point of pain (a first for me). It's the only time I've ever wanted foot tickling to stop, and yet I said: "It's almost time for our first tying up." She said: "I'm just worried about how much is TOO much." But she said it with a big grin.

I think the pain factor is about to rise . . . but it will be worth it. I guess that makes me at least part masochist. :blushes:

I'm a masochist only as far as tickling goes. I don't enjoy physical pain. Physical pain only makes me angry. When I'm a lee, I prefer being tied up so that I can't do anything about it, because I WANT it to be outright torture that I can get lost in and just let go.

Not really. I mean, a little pain doesn't bother me and can be kind of cool, but it's not why I'm into tickling.

And you just keep getting more awesome.....

I adore pain and consider myself a masochist. Flogging, spanking,
needle play, knife play, and so many other delightful pain-filled
activities. If you're into this type of thing too, you might benefit
from finding local S/m groups. Check out fetlife.com if you aren't
already a member.

Edit: Sorry, I'm really tired and have been sick all week. I totally
didn't answer your actual question. I do view tickling in a masochistic
way. I can't stand to be tickled, and while it's happening, I just want
it to stop. But when it's over, I feel exhilarated, and am glad it happened.
That's not really the same way I view pain, because when that happens,
I don't generally want it to stop. Depends on how intense it gets, though.
When it gets really really strong, I reach a point where I think I've had
enough. But it never stops at that point (it's not how our relationship works).
And again, when I'm completely broken and everything is over, I'm high as
a kite. I hope that was a more relevant answer than my first. 😀

Christopher

I'm a masochist. I like pain and I love what it does to me. I love the trance it puts me into and I love how I feel before, during and afterwards. I know, strange for those that aren't into pain lol.

Tickling makes me suffer but it's in a totally different way. It certainly can be a form of torture for me but I love every single second, even if at the time I don't. :jester:

I love the way I feel after being tickled too. It's a different sensation from actual physical pain but it still makes every single nerve in my body wake up and gives me warm happy feelings afterwards. 🙂

So yeah, while tickling makes me laugh, it still certainly brings out my inner masochist because of how intense it can be for me.

Yeah, I'd say I'm bit of a masochist when it comes to tickling. 😛 For example, one of my favorite moments during a tickle session is tickling on my back, which is one of my worst spots. Especially when the tickling has been going on for a few hours, and I'm to exhausted to really fight back.

At the moment I absolutely hate it, when it's gotten to that point that every touch is tortourus, and makes me want to crawl out of my own skin. But still I kind of love it, and want the tickling to get more and more worse. xD

Once I actually screamed "I love this!", at a moment when the intensity of the tickling was so strong I might as well have screamed "I hate this!". :jester:

Yes, many people are masochistic with regard to tickling, loving it because it tortures them in a way that they have made erotic. See some of the posts above and add my name to the list. 😀

I'm not a masochistic ler by trade usually, however if the lee I was tickling had a masochistic love of tickling, then I'd oblige her.

I may have a slight issue that relates to that, but tickling alone isn't the initial cause lol.

Um, yeah! Masochism is definitely the reason I switch and do the 'lee thing. It's not a sub thing, it's totally a "pain" thing, and the reason I use quotation marks is because it's not pain in the conventional sense... it's just suffering... hence the phrase tickle torture, no? Anyways... yeah... definitely some masochism going on there... I love/hate it while it's happening but I feel like a billion bucks when I'm done... same reason I like to run!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back