• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maxim licks and tickles Emilie's soles in the horizontal stocks (F/F, preview #5)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

Here is a preview for the 5th and last clip of the Last Laugh Thurisaz series. It stars Emilie as the ticklee and Maxim as the tickler.

"In the previous series I started experimenting with a new setup involving my stocks screwed into the back of an armchair in a horizontal position, the ticklee resting on the floor with her legs up, soles facing the ceiling. I really like this new variation on the stocks them, and I figure there’s no reason not to use it with Emilie. Maxim pulls off Emilie’s colorful rainbow socks and starts scratching her soles and under her toes. After a couple of minutes Emilie’s big toes are tied. Maxim adds tongue and teeth tickling to her repertoire. It’s quite effective. It’s actually the technique she uses the most for the rest of the scene. Her fingers are also called upon for part of the job, and they seem to work even better than before. At one point, Emilie declares that she’s crying, and also that she’s going to get awesome abdominals from this workout session. Later she can be heard playfully asking Maxim: “You find it funny, torturing me like this?” Maxim doesn’t actually answer, but it’s pretty obvious that the answer is a resounding “yes!” (Language: French)"

Also available are a long clip that combines the entire Last Laugh Thurisaz series, as well as the DVD version.

Full-length clips can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling clip storehttp://www.clips4sale.com/store/728.
DVDs can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling DVD storehttp://www.videos4sale.com/store/728.

You are the one and the only.

I love the tickling with nibbling. And these two seem to have a great chemistry together.

Another great one.

Increadible. Great position and awesome reactions from both the 'ler and the 'lee

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back