• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maxim's tongue is all over Emilie's toes (F/F, preview #3)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

Here is a preview for clip #3 of the Last Laugh Thurisaz series, starring Sabrina as the ticklee and Maxim as the tickler.

"Emilie’s wrists and ankles are tied to both ends of a padded rod, which is wedged under the upper cushion of my really comfortable armchair. That way, her hands and feet are kept elevated. Maxim sits on the chair and peels off Emilie’s little purple socks. At times she uses her fingers, but she does most of the tickling with her tongue and teeth, focusing on the toes. Emilie notices that her left foot is more ticklish than the right, which is convenient because it’s the one that’s easier to access for Maxim, and thus she spends most of her time on the toes of that foot. The last third of the scene is dedicated to the upper body. Maxim leans over the back of the chair to dig into Emilie’s waist and ribs. Overall, this scene is more intense than the previous ones, both for foot and upper body tickling. (Language: French)"

Full-length clips can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling clip storehttp://www.clips4sale.com/store/728.

This video looks great but infortunately I can't pay by clip4sale...Would it be possible to make your videos availables for payment by Paypal ?

This video looks great but infortunately I can't pay by clip4sale...Would it be possible to make your videos availables for payment by Paypal ?

I'd love to, and I actually sold videos through PayPal in the past. However, considering PayPal shut down my account without warning back in 2004 (the content of my website having been judged "inappropriate"), and then froze my money for 6 long months, it's highly unlikely that I'll ever do business with them ever again. Sorry.

The only other option would be to order and pay by mail, which several of my customers still do. We're talking about the DVD versions, of course.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back