• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maxine's long nails vs. Nikki's smooth soles

footworships

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi Tickling Fans,

As I've mentioned I'm starting to incorporate tickling into my g/g foot worship scenes.

As soon as Maxine took off Nikki's heavy boots and just barely touched her feet, we all knew she was EXTREMELY ticklish, so without me even saying it, Maxine started tormenting her sensitive soles. She also blew on them to give Nikki more sensations. Of course, Max made them feel better by worshipping those perfect feet, sucking each toe down- even that was making Nikki go wild.

I will be bringing more ticklinig into my scenes, so please all feedback & ideas are greatly appreciated here or at my email address.

From Foot Worship Studios

Thank you!! 🙂

Attachments

• maxticklenikki1.jpg
    maxticklenikki1.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 2,632
  • maxticklenikki2.jpg
    maxticklenikki2.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 3,501
  • maxticklenikki3.jpg
    maxticklenikki3.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 4,684
  • maxticklenikki4.jpg
    maxticklenikki4.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 2,456
  • maxticklenikki5.jpg
    maxticklenikki5.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 3,331
wow ! i must say your site is the best ever seen in foot fetish stuff, girls are very nice .... despite i like tickling, i don't mind foot fetish as well ( equally ... both are great in the same time )

why don't making some bondage mixed with foot fetish ? i mean like wrapped or .... anyway totally helpless feet to be licked & stuff ?

mmh i'm way too evil

nevermind 🙂

Last edited:
Thank you for the awesome feedback!!

Alf- oh yes, I want to bring in lots of light bondage such as ties and I especially want to get some stocks to put the feet through and then tickle and worship. I request ideas from everyone at TickleTheater along these lines. Please post here or at my email address.

Thank you!! 🙂

I would love to see light bondage. I really like hogtie or hands tied to knees. Anyway thanks for your contributions.

Oh yeah, would you please get Maxine's feet with some long nails

Thank you Dark and Duck!! I will start having some basic ties since you asked. And I agree Maxine would look great with long toe nails so I will try to make that happen and have them long while some girls suck her toes!! 🙂

I ment to tickle her feet with long nails, but I win either way.

Looks like the long nails won!

They always win. Not only do I wanna see more foot tickling in your videos but I also wanna see some bondage. I wanna see girls hogtied or tied with their feet hanging off the bed or a couch and another woman, or a group of women, feast on her bare feet.

Duck- I will find out if Maxine is ticklish and then unleash some long nails on them. Thanks! Solebro- I'm definitely getting some stocks and do some basic ties, to make the girl's feet tied down for worship. Thank you! 🙂

Thank you 11225. I am getting such great feedback/encouragement from you guys that now I can't wait to get into the studio and try some more g/g tickling. Please keep the ideas coming if you have any. Thanks 🙂

Thanks 11225 and Andymac! Yes, please send me any ideas you come up with and thanks for your input, Andy-I will include more bondage. Thank you 🙂

I luv how the feet of the one doing worshiping are crossed behind her. I would luv to see her feet be worshiped by the babe in the chair.

...the lee definitely enjoys it - what a cute smile - just to die for...

Thnak you! Tentoes- oh yes, Nikki worshipped Max's toes as well and very well too! Yes, Hardy, Nikki is very ticklish so she liked the deep toe sucking after having long nails across her soles.

Fabulous idea, Justin! I have not done that yet since Max loves to tickle, but I will have an answer as well as pics of it by next week. Thanks! 🙂

Max Mikita, the one in the blue top, wanted to let all her foot fans know that she will be signing at the Adult Con in Los Angeles, CA from April 25-27, 2008 at the "Purple" booth (no connection to FWS). You can go and take pics of her beautiful feet and post them here. Several other models appearing on www.footworshipstudios.com are going to be there as well. Thanks

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back