• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

May's Solo Diary Entry 1

TickleWiazard

2nd Level Red Feather
May's Solo Diary
Entry 1 : A Bright Ambition!
By TickleWizard

It had been a month since Ash left to start a new journey in Sinnoh and May was getting desperately bored of being stuck at home with her brother Max. May was led on her bed daydreaming about her latest ambition. Meanwhile Max was looking for May when he came best her room and noticed her day dreaming, again! "May...May...MAY!" he screamed at her. This was getting him nowhere. A sudden twitch caught his eye's attention, May had left her socks off and all Max could see were her cute little toes twitching happily. "Aww how cute she's happy, why don't I make her a little bit happier".

Sneakily Max edges closer to his sister's feet and gives her left sole a quick stroke with his finger nail, this rewards him with a quick and cute flexing of her toes. "God she's in deep, this calls for drastic measures!". Max ever so carefully lays down on top of May's legs with his face positioned near her feet. "Last chane May". Nothing, nto even a twitch. "Fine looks like we're doing this the fun way". Max starts gliding his index fingers along May's soles, her toes started to twitch. Realising that he had gotten some of her attention, Max started to add more finger every time she twitched until eventually all of his fingers were on her soles. Her toes curled an this signalled to Max that it was time to kick up the pace. He started to scribble his fingers all over her cute little feet. He looked up at May's face and noticed it was twitching until the twitches became a smirk, then that smirk became a smile and then that smile became a gateway to a sympthany of cute girlish giggles.

"Hehehehehehehehehehemahahahahaxhehahahahaehehahahahehahastahahahahahahap". Max was enthralled and started to tease her adorable toes, this made May thrash her head back in hysterics and kick her legs wildly. "BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLHEHEHEHAHAHASEHEHEHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!". "What's with all the ruckus, are you picking on your sister again Max?" questioned their mother. This made Max jump out of hs skin and off of May. "Sorry mum I wanted to get May's attention and I got a little carried away". "I can see, well you two play nice" and on that note she left.

"*puff* What *pant* were you after" May asked. "To remind you that you promised to take me that spot where all the Swellows and Tailows gather" replied Max. While he was talking she drifted off again. "MAY!" Max shouted and as this did not attract her attention he tickled her left foot again. "*Squeak*HEHEHEHEHEIMHEHESORRYMAXHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAJUSTHEHEHAHASTAHAHAP!". "That's more like it, now can we go now?". She had drifted off again. "Arg that those it" and with that Max pounced on his sister and started spidering his fingers in her armpits. "MAHAHAHAHAXHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEPLEHEHEHESEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!". "Not until you stop daydreaming and take me to where you pormised". Their mum was stood at the door the whole and had walked in while Max was trying to get his sister to listen to him. "You know you promised your brother you'd take him to the lake" said their mum, all the while casually stroking her long, sharp nails down her daughters ticklish feet. "MUMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHSEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!". "Not until you take your brother to the lake". "OKHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJUSTHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAPAHAHAHAHAHAHA!". "YAY! At last I'm gonna get to study the Taillows and Swellows social habits" Shreiked Max in excitement.

They stoped and gave her a chance to catch her breath before throwing her socks at her. Whilst she was putting her socks on Max bounced around the room excited like a little boy at christmas.
"May", "yes mum?". "Recently you seem to be drifting off alot more lately, is everything ok?" asked May's mum. "Yea, I've just been thinking alot lately" replied May. "About what?", "nothing inpeticular just been thinking that's all".

"Come on May less chatter and more patter" said Max, frustrated. "OK, ok calm down Max you're like a Kangaskan on hatching day". After putting on their shoes they rush out to the lake part in the near by forest that May found one day whilst training. "WOW!", "See I told you didn't? All the Taillows and Swellows come her to play". Max didn't hear a word she said, he was busy scribbling in his pad. "Well he's happy. I thinking I'm gonna catch a quick kip whilst he study's; all that tickling tired me out. I enjoy it but it doesn't half takes it's toll on your energy!" May said to her herself. She laid down peacefully and drifted off to sleep. She dreamed of her latest ambition.

An hour had passed and the bird's had all flown off. Max was trying his hardest to wake May. "Come on May, WAKE UP!, don't make me tickle you again". Nothing she still just laid there in utter peace. "Aww she looks so cute I almost just want to let her sleep, almost!". Max gently lifted the bottom of his sisters shirt, just enought to reveal her belly button. "Last chance May!". Still nothing. "Alright you asked for it!" Max picked up one of the feathers he found from where the birds flew off and used it to tease her belly. She shifted, twitched, giggled and then finally she woke woke up heheheheMaxheheheyou can stophehehehehehehe I'm awakehehehehehe". And with that he stopped. "Why do you keep dosing lately?" he asked. "Hey that wasn't my fault, that was your's and mum's for tickling me so much. But if you must know I've been thinking about my latest ambition". "What's that?" asked Max again. May tapped her nose, winked and then said "For me to know and not you". "Tell me or else!", "Or else what?", "I'll tickle you!".

Max then pounced on May and began tickling her ribs and armpits. "MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAXSTAHAHAHAHAP!", Not unless you tell me!". "NEVERHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!". "Fine then I'll have to step it up a notch". Max stopped to quickly let May catch her breath. Max sat on May's legs near her feet and slowly started to reveal her cute size 5 feet. "*puff* Max leave my *pant* feet alone". she wheezed. "Then tell me what it is", "NEVER!". "Then suffer!" said Max in a cruel but playful tone as he reached for the feathers he colected. He spent no time in bringing May into complete hysterics. He used one feather to tease her left sole and the other to dance along the toes of her right foot.
"ALLRIGHTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAI'LLTAHAHAHALKAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAI'LLTALKAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!". "That's more like it". He stopped and put her shoes and socks back on. "So what is it?". "To beat the elite 4. Ash made it look so easy and I've already proven I'm a great cooridinater". "WHAT! You can't be serious!". "See this is why I wouldn't tell you or mum". "Ok I'm sorry, but it's not an easy task you know. Ash made it look easy because he's already beaten Kanto and Johto. Are you sure you want to do this?". "Positive". "Fine we'll talk to mum and see what she has to say".

They left the forest and headed for home. The whole journey hoe May was thinking about being crowned not only a champion Contester but a Queen Battler.

By TickleWizard

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back