• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

me need you to choose my idea.

putri@nila

TMF Expert
hello there, i just finished my first mini novel, i mean mini tickling novel and i will post it to the stroy section forum after the proof read progress finish.

i'm willing to make my 2nd mini novel, but i'm a little bit confused. so i just need ppls here to choose one between this two:

1. a rich bitch who like clubbing in the night club get tickle because she like fluttering every man in the club.

2. a rich, spoiled, arrogant girl who study in "somewhere asia" get tickle by a women striper dancer in snow season.

well, i hope you want to help me.

and if you don't mind, i wanna know how to make a tickling story more intense than usual, what you expect or how to do it.

thx

regard

putri nila.

Last edited:
hello there, i just finished my first mini novel, i mean mini tickling novel and i will post it to the stroy section forum after the proof read progress finish.

i'm willing to make my 2nd mini novel, but i'm a little bit confused. so i just need ppls here to choose one between this two:

1. a rich bitch who like clubbing in the night club get tickle because she like fluttering every man in the club.

2. a rich, spoiled, arrogant girl who study in "somewhere asia" get tickle by a women striper dancer in snow season.

well, i hope you want to help me.

and if you don't mind, i wanna know how to make a tickling story more intense than usual, what you expect or how to do it.

thx

regard

putri nila.

I think that the second idea has some nice potential.

I have read your first story. You already have many good writing techniques which add to the intensity. I would suggest to practice working with your style first. Become a master of your style. In addition, read other stories and incorporate what truly strikes you into your writing. Don't attempt too much too soon. Believe me, you are already on the path.

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back