• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Medical Question

SilverleafLycan1

TMF Poster
Earlier one of my friends came over and told me that his roommate, also a friend of mine, had collapsed in the hallway and was convulsing. It happened to be right by my door so I went out and he was lying on the ground, in pain but relatively fine (ie. no convulsing). I was going to ask if he was ok but before I could he said, "Don't worry, it's just a skin condition."

I've ruled out epilepsy because my sister has it and my brother has seizures due to a brain tumor, so I have a rough idea of what it sounds and looks like. He also got up about a minute later seemingly ok. I was just wondering if anyone had a clue what it could be. He doesn't seem to want to talk about it and I'm just worried about being out on a trip and having something happening. Any help would be appreciated.

Earlier one of my friends came over and told me that his roommate, also a friend of mine, had collapsed in the hallway and was convulsing. It happened to be right by my door so I went out and he was lying on the ground, in pain but relatively fine (ie. no convulsing). I was going to ask if he was ok but before I could he said, "Don't worry, it's just a skin condition."

I've ruled out epilepsy because my sister has it and my brother has seizures due to a brain tumor, so I have a rough idea of what it sounds and looks like. He also got up about a minute later seemingly ok. I was just wondering if anyone had a clue what it could be. He doesn't seem to want to talk about it and I'm just worried about being out on a trip and having something happening. Any help would be appreciated.
That sounds like a serious situation, i'd recommend to your friend to visit a certified M.D., isn't a good idea just to suppose what's happening to him, could to be a really serious trouble and if he's checked as soon as possible, better for him.

Tell him to swallow his pride and see a doctor before he dies...which rhymes.

(I'm blunt cause it's true).

"Sturge-Weber Syndrome" comes to mind, but unlikely. It explains the seizures, but doesn't explain others.

Don't forget there are several different types of seizures people can suffer from. Now you might not know the answer to this (some hide it better than others) but any chance your friend is a big drinker?
He might have been suffering from exhaustion or could be a diabetic. I'd encourage him to check it out either way.

If he's stubborn, advise him that if he suffers another one of these episodes and it requires medical attention, the doctor can contact DMV and tell them he's not allowed to drive. They'll pull his license over it. He might just need some meds.
XOXO

There's always the possibility that he knows what is exactly wrong with him, and you just might want to sit him down, and have a friendly talk about why it is in both your guys' interest to know the situation.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back