• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Medical Slam, Spinning In Every Way, And, Out Of Control?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross needed to go for his "Three month wellness check" with his least favorite person, his internist, whom he derisively referred to as "Doctor Hitler"

Ross could not cancel, or he would not receive his BP meds, which he needed.

When Ross went into the office, he was weighed. The weight was "Out of Sight" at 205 pounds.

Then, the nurses were barraging him with questions, took his BP once. The top number was astronomical, while the bottom was elevated.

After, Doctor B AKA "Dr Hitler" slammed Ross for "Not watching his health, because of Ross's constant worry about his elderly father's health, the ongoing pressure at RossShell, and Ross's sleepless nights.

Ross decided to go straight home from Doctor B's office. Kayley was not home yet. Ross's father called shortly after Ross got home. Ross was not going to lie to his father. Ross's father, George, said. "Ross, I've told you not to endanger your own health, by worrying about me constantly. You getting sick is not going to change my medical problems" (Which were primarily physical, as due to Ross's father's many previous surgeries, Ross's father had recently undergone two more surgeries. Ross's father was undergoing physical therapy for the most recent surgeries "

When Kayley arrived home, Ross looked glum, and like a man beaten. Kayley knew something was wrong. "Okay, you look terrible. Out with it, Come On You!" Kayley charged.

Ross stood up and looked at Kayley. "205 pounds, BP very high. Hitler blasted me, and so did my Dad. You'll be a rich widow if I drop dead, that is if I dont lose it all to Tazzio first. You can rip me, but please just dont yell. Doctor Hitler and my Dad already did enough of that" Ross clipped, but quietly, so as not to start another fight.

Kayley sighed. "A leopard does not change his spots. You give me all this lip service about things you are going to do, and then you dont do any of it. I love you, even though I want to wring your neck sometimes. I will be heartbroken if something happened to you, whether you leave me one penny or 100 million dollars. Forget about me, forget about your Dad, forget about Doctor Hitler. You have to want to do it, for yourself most importantly" Kayley said, quietly but with purpose.

Ross sighed. "I know. I am going to talk to the neurologists and see what kinds of workouts I can realistically do with all of the migraines and dizzy spells. Kale, you know that most of this was during the year that my father was so ill. When the Braves won the World Series a little over two years ago, I was 166 pounds" Ross reasoned.

"Two years ago does not matter, but what should is that you've gained forty pounds in a little over two years. I see your weight gain, both with your clothes on, and without. I've made comments, but dont sail into you because I dont want to hurt you. People that love each other and have a deep history such as we do, with all we've gone through together, dont leave because one partner has gained a little weight, especially at the age you are. I'm worried Ross, for you, for me, for us, and for your health" Kayley said.

Ross sighed. "I know,. I promise, I will make an appointment with the neurologist next week, and see what kind of exercise I can do with my headaches. I know that I cant do the treadmill because of the seizures and dizzy spells, but maybe an exercise bike., Let me see" Ross said.

That night, Ross and Kayley got into bed. They did not make love, but held each other.

Ross felt lower than low. He had gone from a man who had been a bit underweight at 51, to.. while technically "Only a bit overweight, because for his normal weight, he was about 25 pounds overweight, from what would be his accepted weight of about 180. A middle aged man like Ross could be "Five pounds overweight" However, with Ross's blood pressure problems, twenty to twenty five pounds overweight was unacceptable.

The next day was a Friday,. Ross threw on jeans and a polo shirt, really not caring what he looked like. He rode to the office, where it seemed like more and more problems were hitting him and the company each day

Ross always wanted to be at the company he had built since he and Kayley had been together, and the company that he had fought so hard to get back from Tazzio.

Now, with Ross's increasing business problems, his headaches, and now, his developing weight problem, the latter of Ross's health issues having been at least mostly self inflicted, Ross did not know what he wanted to do for work.

Ross knew that if he did what he so often threatened to "Pack RossShell In" Ross could not just run to a desert island and retire, even as the rich man he would be. Ross vowed that he would neither pressure nor threaten Kayley that she had to retire, as it would only lead to the end of their marriage. While Kayley was "Frustrated" with many of the administrative issues she was now saddled with since Joan had retired and Kayley had become Principal, Kayley in her soul still loved being involved in education. Likely, unless an unforeseen circumstance happened , was at least ten years away from taking even early retirement. With the ups and downs , frustration, and dangers of RossShell, Ross thought he might either make himself sick, run the company into the ground, or have the company driven out of business.

Was it perhaps time, for the good of Ross's health, and the good of Ross and Kayley's marriage, to "Step away" from RossShell, turn the day to day operations of RossShell over to someone, and just keep an eye on the company from afar? Ross had done that for a while when Jack and Vic ran things, and Ross was involved with the oil and gas. Fritz's unforunate health issues, and Steve's involvement in other ventures, brought the oil and gas to a "Stopping point" The men were regularly in touch as friends, and discussed things on the "Old Deals" but, the deals were just that, old, producing, but in the past, and not a part of Ross's regular life anymore.

Ross C not being a part of RossShell, for the good of his health, Ross and Kayley's marriage, and the company?

What would Ross do, while Kayley continued her mega successful career as an educator?

That would be seen.

Last edited:
When Ross went into the office, he was weighed. The weight was "Out of Sight" at 205 pounds.
Having used a BMI calculator with Ross's height at 6 feet, that makes Ross overweight but not obese.
took his BP once. The top number was astronomical, while the bottom was elevated.
High BP is a very big risk.

You give me all this lip service about things you are going to do, and then you dont do any of it.
Just like most people. Diet and exercise are known to be the most common new year's resolutions almost always broken by February 1st.

If you listen to my real Doctor, Doctor B, who will not be my internist much longer if I can help it, you would think I'm 100 pounds overweight, with BP of Heaven knows what.

I dont know what the real BP is because most Drs always took it twice and let me stay quiet and relax after the first reading.

This "Doctor" (I use the term "lightly " if at all,. His staff took it once, while he and his staff were bombarding me with every question, and almost ripping into me.

I need to go to the gym. Since I cannot do the treadmill due to my headaches and dizzy spells, I am going to try to ride the exercise bike.

More to come by hopefully Monday night or Tuesday. I hopefully have plans tomorrow, health and migraines permitting

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back