• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Medieval torture

archiel

Inquisitors at work... 🙂

Attachments

• ilpc101.jpg
    ilpc101.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 4,102
  • ilpc116.jpg
    ilpc116.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 2,670
  • ilpc119.jpg
    ilpc119.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 3,358
If I were the inquisitor, I would poke white hot needles into her fingernails and pry them out of her fingers. Yeah...that is an inquisitor...

I thought the robes were cool!

Could have done without the (implied I hope) blood.

To clear up any confusion, my "interesting pics." comment was directed at Archiel.

journia? are there clips available to those pics you have at the bottom of your posts? they are great lol although my eyes got confused and didnt know which way to look!!! are they homemade?

Nice Work If You Can Get It...............................

Great Pictures. I Always Enjoy Dungeon Tickle Scenes.

Agreed. A girl in a dark, creepy, dirty dungeon is always the best! And I doubt that's real blood. Any clip for this video?

JoeKool said:
Agreed. A girl in a dark, creepy, dirty dungeon is always the best! And I doubt that's real blood. Any clip for this video?
Sorry, no clip.

I think that it is really blood. I already went on the site of “inquisitors” once, and it is really violent SM. If you make a research on google you could find their site. Look at blood on the thigh of the picture n°2 and then that of the picture n°3, one would say well that it is its blood which runs out of its thigh …

Hmmm, I have nothing whatsoever against bondage and tickling, but faked or not, torture like this makes me pretty squeemish. I guess everyone has their own particulars!

Journia said:
If I were the inquisitor, I would poke white hot needles into her fingernails and pry them out of her fingers. Yeah...that is an inquisitor...

That sounds, what's the word, painful??!?

I was just visiting the Inquisitionlive.com site, and I see some really heavy stuff there. It's definitely not my cup of tea - much too violent. For me, tickling is extreme teasing, bordering on mild torture, but this stuff appears to be the celebration of extreme suffering and sheer violence. I'm not condemning anyone's fetish, but its really harsh.

I like the pics here, but could do without the blood. She also doesn't appear to be laughing.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back