• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meepo and the Forest of the Fey

DuBobO1

Meepo and the Forest of the Fey (M/F)

For those of you who read my stories on the TMF, I'm just posting this again so everyone can enjoy it. No need to read it again (although I'd be flattered if you did 😀 ).
To those who didn't read them, my stories are all set in a Dungeons and Dragons style pseudo-medieval fantasy world. They're generally very whimsical and playful as opposed to serious and sexual. If that's not the kind of story you want to read, sorry, you probably won't enjoy this one very much.
This is a collaboration between me and TMF member, ShiningIce, who was kind enough to prod me out of my hermit status to do some more writing. We're currently planning on making a series out of this so, stay tuned for more updates 🙂 .
Hope to get your feedback soon guys.

Attachments

Last edited:
Oh God please do write more. I'm not a fan of the generic stories much, I love the whimsical and playful side along with the Dungeons and Dragons style pseudo-medieval fantasy world! It's one of my favorite settings! As for the story, I enjoyed it very much. I've been thinking about Dryads a lot recently actually.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back