• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meetings CAN Happen....(*NF*)

SmashTV1

TMF Poster
First of all, this tale is dedicated to the lovely lady featured in this story. She's a theatre regular, warm and friendly, and I thank her for allowing me the following opportunity. It was 3 years in the making, and was well worth it!!!!

The Meetup

I was away on business with work, recently, at the other side of the UK. Knowing that she lived nearby, I asked if she fancied meeting up for the first time. Depsite loads of e mails and plans, we'd never had the opportunity to do so, and as a result, we grabbed hold of the chance with both hands!

So, the time came to meet, which we did so with a big hug and a few side tickles on my part, in the food court of a shopping mall. The original plan was to maybe find a bar, or maybe a hotel room, and have some private tickle fun, but it wasn't to be, so we found a secluded part of the mall, and hoped that we wouldn't be disturbed. We weren't!!

We sat down, a moment of silence surrounding us. I looked at her, she at me, and I began to run my fingers slowly up and down her sides, making her squirm. I dug in a bit harder, getting a laugh and squeal, more squirming, and then went faster, making her fall over backwards onto the chair!!! I apologised, and we started again, this time, though, with her blocking me, grabbing my hands, leaving me to aim for a few ticklish side spots here and there. After this, I asked if I could tickle her feet. She said yes, but only if I could get her trainers off. There then followed a game of 'cat and mouse', her hiding her feet from me, and me trying to grab her trainers and tear them off!! In the end, I got one of them off (did she let me!!?!), held her leg out and placed it onto my leg, and asked if she was ready. She said no, but I attacked anyway, my fingers dancing over her socked sole, under her toes, along her instep, her face creasing up with delight and laughter, loving the tickling, but hating it as well!!!

I gave her a little breather, and then began again, beginning with a foot massage, and then going mad on her sole, watching her fall backwarsd, trying not to laugh out loud, tears in her eyes, little shots on her sides, and then back to her feet. I stopped, and then asked if I could go at her stocking feet. I'd requested that she bring some opaque black knee high stockings with her, and she'd complied. To build myself up to this (I'm crazy about stocking feet, hence I asked!), I went to the bathroom for a drink, and upon my return, she was there, both shoes now off, black stocking feet ready to be tickled!!!

I grabbed both legs this time, and began by tickling fast, and her reactions were even better!! Her whole body shook with laughter as the ticklish sensations went from the stocking soles of her feet throughout her whole body!! She fell back onto the seat again, body bucking up and down, silent llaughter emenating from her mouth, eyes closed tightly, but loving every second of it, the odd scream here and there! I took my chances and began to nibble her toes, but she was too quick for me!!! I then played my ace card; I stoppped tickling her soles, and began to slowly run a finger down either side of her foot; that did it! She shot up, then fell again, squirming and struggling to escape, but to no avail! I kept this up, letting her go when I thought she'd had enough! A few more tickles, and our time was sadly up, but not before I'd had both of her stocking feet in my lap for me to play with some more.....!!

There were other tickles, such as when I licked her neck and ears during a hug, but nothing compared to her reactions when my fingers made contact! We ended it with a big hug, and I hope that we can have other opportunities like this. If not, though, I'd like to thank her for a great experience, and for being such a willing victim!! I know she enjoyed it as well, which makes me feel better. Thank you, darling, it was a beautiful thing that we did!!!

xxxxxx

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back