• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Megan Fox as April O'Neil (photomanipulation)

Federkitzler

TMF Expert
Hey there!

Since I moved to the dark side of the moon last year, I only heard about the "Megan Fox will play April O'Neil"-stuff just now. Of course that got my mind racing like it did with many people inside the community, so I just had to make a little depiction of what our favorite TMNT-scene would look like with Megan Fox as April. Since I read the news only about half an hour ago, you can already guess that not much work was put into this picture. I hope you enjoy it anyway!

Credits:
April's body and hair - Carol Zara and DigitallyBlonde.com
April's face - Megan Fox
April's foot - Soraya from Latin Fetish Dolls
Blindfold - 100% cotton
Feather - Goose number 24.566.208 from Montargis, France

TNO

I'm going to pretend I never saw this. Yup, just gonna walk right past it.

(glances at it) Hhrrrrgggkkk! MUST! RESIST! MUST NOT DO RANT AGAINST SHITTY MOVIE HERE!

Haha awwwwwwww x) I just thought "Wow, Rox_My_Sox was the first to answer!" and now I read this 😀

Well okay, I guess I won't see the finished movie anyway and I really don't care for any movie Megan Fox ever "acted" in, but her in this scene? Fry from Futurama comes to mind!

Very hot. It's nice to see new photo-manip work from you man. Great job.

Haha awwwwwwww x) I just thought "Wow, Rox_My_Sox was the first to answer!" and now I read this

Well okay, I guess I won't see the finished movie anyway and I really don't care for any movie Megan Fox ever "acted" in, but her in this scene? Fry from Futurama comes to mind!

Don't get me wrong. Ms. Fox is totally hawt and smexy and all that jazz. It's just that I wish a whole lot of things had been done different in Bay's upcoming Turtle travesty but let's face facts here...this is the same director who gave us Transformers 3. This movie had no chance of not sucking or being even LOOSELY based on the 1987 cartoon or even the comics for that matter.

Megan Fox as April O'Neal = NO and horrible idea

THE ENTIRE MOVIE was a BAD IDEA! Why does Michael Bay continue to violate my childhood?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back