• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melissa can't talk now, she's being tickled!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Well, we're at about the point where Melissa can't even talk anymore -- she's just making all sorts of noises between her squeaks and giggles!

She's still tied tightly hand and foot, she still has twine pulling back all of her toes, and she still can't do a darn thing when out comes the tiny little beard trimmer -- the evil little buzzy toy that has broken many a lady before her -- and you get a nice view of it before it is lowered onto her shiny, oiled soles and you hear her sanity start to slip away! :laughing:

That's not even the start of it, either -- Melissa also gets five evil scrabbling fingers on her other foot at the same time, and then a little drawing on her soles, followed by my favorite: ten steel fingertip claws slowly dragged up and down, back and forth her slick, shiny helpless feet! Her size ten feet and her wiggly toes give you a visual idea of what's happening in her brain, and I think it's saying, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!":evilha:

Check out Melissa's latest round of tickle torment now at Stuck In The Stocks!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Melissa3c.JPEG
    Melissa3c.JPEG
    151.1 KB · Views: 666
  • Melissa3b.JPEG
    Melissa3b.JPEG
    161.7 KB · Views: 748
  • Melissa3free.wmv
    Melissa3free.wmv
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,575
Was that a fart at the end ?

Hah! No, hilarious as that might be, that was a sound glitch from the process of converting the video from .MOV (the way I record) to .WMV (which is a much more saleable format).

But that would've been funny: "Melissa, Tickled Until She Farts!"
:ayyy:

knismo

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back