• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melissa displays the wonderful variety of the tickle-tortured! (M/F, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
At this point, I realized I've got a library of more than 50 ladies who have their ankles locked in stocks, and who have allowed me to tickle them until they laugh, shriek, scream, thrash and even call me names.

It's a good life, what can I say? 😉

And I have to say, much as one would think that "laughter" is the default emotion when a girl's feet are tickled ... sometimes it doesnt always work that way. Really, this is more about control than anything else ... since what you're doing is taking away her control, and then tormenting her in that delicious way on one of the most sensitive parts of her anatomy, one that takes advantage of her "fight or flight" mechanism and while she struggles, she can't do much about it.

And really, come on -- how hot is THAT?

Melissa knows EXACTLY what she's in for; she's even a physical therapist who knows the pressure points on the soles of the feet, and she even KNOWS that her feet are ticklish ... and still she lays face down on the bed, with her toes tied so she can't even wiggle her feet from side-to-side to get away, and then I take hairbrushes, flossers and my fingernails to her soles and watch them wrinkle up in reaction to the tickling.

Man, you gotta admit, there's something about a girl who'll let you do that. And she makes all sorts of noises that you can't categorize as "laughter," but you know for damn sure she's FEELING it!

I love this job.

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back