• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melissa's Big Size Tens Are Back, and In Trouble! (m/f, stocks) 6.8.12

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
It's been more than two long years since Melissa got in the stocks, and I'm more than planning on making up for it! Since she's been gone, I've built the whole new set of stocks, and on top of that, Melissa was very helpful before in admitting exactly the worst ticklish spot on the soles of her feet. So that's exactly where I'm going to start out...

...and continue ...*

...and continue! I think I told her that I might just spend the entire time tickling that one spot, just to hear how frenzied she gets from the tickling! And sure enough—you can hear it in her voice as it starts to get to her!

The thing I love about her is that she's a laugher almost all the way through, but there's a specific point where you hear her go from giggling to shrieking! (I'll give you a hint--it's in the sixth minute...)

I was planning for the day when Melissa returned--now you get to see what comes of it!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back