• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melodie, Christina and Victoria tied together in a weird position (2 previews, FF/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

Here are previews for clips #3 and #4 of the Last Laugh Raido series, starring Melodie, Christina and Victoria.

Last Laugh Raido-3:

“Melodie had her fun, but unfortunately for her it was decided well before the actual shoot that she would be the main ticklee. So it’s time for her to be poked and teased by her two mischievous friends again. But how to describe this particular position? Well, Victoria is on her back and Melodie is on all fours right on top of her. Victoria’s legs are wrapped around Melodie and kept in place with ankle cuffs. Christina is sitting cross-legged between Melodie’s legs with her back against Melodie’s butt. Melodie’s ankles are cuffed around Christina, so her feet are held against Christina’s hips. Her hands are free, but if she used them for anything other than keeping her torso up, she would fall on Victoria, so she can’t fight back much, if at all. Anyway, she’s restrained to both ticklers with little chance of protecting herself. Not surprisingly, Christina’s main targets are the feet, while Victoria focuses on the upper body (not that she could reach the feet even if she wanted to). In a different context the overall position might seem somewhat suggestive, but here it’s just funny and playful. At the end of the scene the girls fall sideways, resulting in an even messier position. But it’s a position that has interesting possibilities… (Language: French)”

Last Laugh Raido-4:

“Ok, I’m not even going to try to describe this position. You can just look at the samples. Let’s just say that it’s a variation on the previous position, but now Melodie isn’t the only one to get tickled. Indeed, she and Victoria each have a wrist cuffed to one of Christina’s ankles, allowing them to pull her feet to them. Actually, while Christina still manages to tickle Melodie’s foot, she’s the one who endures the brunt of the punishment in this scene. Melodie and Victoria even cooperate. Then again, Victoria doesn’t hesitate to turn on Melodie when I suggest that the latter should become the main target once more. And then she goes back to Christina’s feet. She simply isn’t very trustworthy as a tickling ally. (Language: French)”

Full-length clips can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling clip store

If you missed the previews for the other clips in this series, you can get them here:
Last Laugh Raido preview 1
Last Laugh Raido preview 2

that was very differnt and hot! i love the energy and the laughter. very real and so sexy! last laugh always delevers. i love that site.

Love that first one especially. Wish I were the one underneath her as Melodie's hair came loose and fell all over her.

Wow, Melodie's ticklish little feet get worked over nicely in
that position.

In the second clip it looks like they were playing twister and
then fell into one another, then tickled each other crazy. That
looked like a very intricate way to position them and then tie them.
Very creative.

Love that first one especially. Wish I were the one underneath her as Melodie's hair came loose and fell all over her.

She does have very long hair. It's something I unfortunately failed to take advantage of in the last clip of the series (my next release). She was on her back on my weight bench, her head just at the edge. I probably wasn't paying enough attention, because she had her hair tied. It seems to me that it's pretty obvious that it would have been visually neat for her hair to be loose, cascading down to the floor. Oh well, it's no big deal I guess, just an aesthetic detail. Still, I'm a bit annoyed with myself for not seeing it until after the shoot was done.

She does have very long hair. It's something I unfortunately failed to take advantage of in the last clip of the series (my next release). She was on her back on my weight bench, her head just at the edge. I probably wasn't paying enough attention, because she had her hair tied. It seems to me that it's pretty obvious that it would have been visually neat for her hair to be loose, cascading down to the floor. Oh well, it's no big deal I guess, just an aesthetic detail. Still, I'm a bit annoyed with myself for not seeing it until after the shoot was done.

That would have been great. Next time.

In the second clip it looks like they were playing twister and
then fell into one another, then tickled each other crazy. That looked like a very intricate way to position them and then tie them. Very creative.

Well, obviously they weren't playing twister, but the second position is indeed the result of them falling over. At the end of the first scene I just told them to fall sideways to end the scene in a funny way. But I thought it looked neat, so we improvised a second scene. I added a couple of cuffs to join wrists and ankles to make things even more interesting.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back