• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melodie’s soles up in the air, toes tied and helpless (FF/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

Here is a preview for the 5th and last clip of the Last Laugh Raido series, starring Melodie, Christina and Victoria.

“Near the end of the shoot I wasn’t sure Melodie still had enough energy for one last scene as the ticklee. Turns out I was worrying for nothing. Here she reacts just the same as if it were her first scene. She’s on her back on my weight bench. Her knees are close to her chest because her ankles are cuffed to a padded rod that’s secured in the same place a barbell would normally be resting. Thus, her soles face the ceiling. Her big toes are tied back (or rather down), and her wrists are cuffed to the ends of the rod with enough slack to allow her to grab it for dear life. Nothing much else to say about this scene. I mean, Victoria and Christina simply tickle Melodie’s helpless feet the best they can for about seven minutes. Her sides and neck also receive some attention from time to time. (Language: French)”

Also available is a big clip the combines all 5 individual clips of the Last Laugh Raido series, as well as the DVD version (I’ve attached a small-screened preview that covers the whole thing).

Full-length clips can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling clip store
DVDs can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling DVD storehttp://www.videos4sale.com/store/728.

what a great position in that first clip! Wish more producers would get inventive like that.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back