• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Member problems

I am having a problem with a member by the name of Gl0wsticks he purposely tries to push your buttons through PMs I have asked him not to contact me and he continues to do so.I am writing this to see if he is doing this to other members.
I am the type of person who will answer all PMs and he is taking advantage of this.

Why don't you just ignore him? As in, use the ignore feature so you don't see when he PMs you.

the hollywood brother thinks this is bullshit that this poster is just trying to agitate you. this is not a good thing and this poster should be punished. however until the tickle theatre gods or mods as they like to be called reign hell down on this infidel then the hollywood brother got to agree with anniehall and tell you to just ignore the evil poster

Well,I do my best not to do that so,I can answer all PMs sent to me.I feel like that is not a nice thing to do to someone.

It's not nice to block someone who's harassing you? Well, when you act like a doormat, don't be surprised when people step on you.

I gotta agree with Bella here. Ignoring the guy would eliminate the problem. By not doing so and continuing to respond to said member, you're just feeding into it and he's probably getting a kick out of the whole thing.

Time to get the Tickle Theatah Mafia on his ass!

Time to put my title to good use.

Hmm..wait...OMG!!!

He's been emailing me too! But he's not been harrassing me. However, I'll speak to him as well.

honestly hes been messaing me to.......with words like *poke* i tried ignoring him but he send me another pm, im on your side queen

I gave him a warning. If he doesn't follow it...then...Da TTM gon' git his bunz

He's doing that to every female i think..i also got one..i just hit the delete button..problem solved...sometimes Marie being nice is not the best way..

Please don't hesitate to report problem PM's using the "Report Bad Post" /!\ icon on the PM itself.

I have to agree with Mistress Valerie.

There's a report button for a reason. The mods won't know about a problem if you don't tell them about it. There's an ignore feature for a reason as well. There's no reason you need to put up with behavior you don't like.

I have an ad up on a dating site.....and a guy approached me in a way that was a total turn off, and he was persistent in his ways, so I blocked him. No more problems.

Well,I had already told Bubdweiserbob about the problem the last time when he was being abusive he would send
*kick *smack* and such and he didn't listen so,I figured the mods didn't scare him at all.

Best thing you can do is just if you get a PM delete it don't bother opening it and hopefully he will get bored of PMing you when he realizes he cant get a reaction out of you .

Annie! Winner winner chicken dinner!

"Why don't you just ignore him? As in, use the ignore feature so you don't see when he PMs you."

No don't complain and use the solution everyones posted.

It's a shame that some people take advantage of the good nature of others, but it happens all to often these days. I agree with reporting the problem, you may feel that it is not nice but think of the people that you will prevent him harassing once something is done.🙂

I sent Glowsticks a verbal warning via PM. As I hadn't heard anything from either Glowstick or QBBM, I assumed the issue had been resolved.

If he has carried on harrassing you then send us the messages he's been sending so we can take further action.

My apologies if you had believed that I wasn't doing anything. >.<

EDIT: Also, Bella and Annie (who as a pair, I shall call the Divas of Dexterity 😛) are correct. These situations are the reason we have the "ignore" feature for PM's. It's not rude or mean to blatently ignore PM's from people you know who are just going to harrass you, it's the right thing to do. If they do ever send you a message of true significance and importance that could help them in their lives, then it's their fault for sending you messages like these in the first place. It's a "Boy who cried Wolf" situation.

Last edited:
I went into chat one day because i saw some friends in there..and immediately i got a private chat with someone..he asked if i were french..i said no and shut the window..well then did i get a volume of name callings...i found it all a bit funny actually..but it's a shame you can't go into chat without getting harrassed almost immediately..also i'm not sure...but i don't think having a user name on ignore works in chat..but i could be mistaken..

It doesn't at the moment, Isa. The functions in the chat haven't been working properly since the downgrade. It's something TT needs to sort out. 🙁

Thats bullshit people shouldn't get harrassed on here this is ment to be a fun place

He sent me a PM, too...will forward it along...

It's always a good rule when on forums on the interwebs: As soon as you are uncomfortable talking to someone, for ANY reason...feel free to hit the block button. It's not about being nice--it's about your comfort and safety. Bottom Line.

I also find, from being on this forum, that about 99% of the time, if someone PM's you that you don't know, and they only have 1 post and/or recently joined, and/or have a name that is mostly numbers/non-sensical letters, they are there to harass...just ignore. For real.

Thank you, Mods, for handling such situations...you are fabulous human beings and cyborgs...😉

I don't know why people have to be assholes and harrass people they wouldn't like it if someone harrassed them. though i have gotten some messages from people that wasn't pleasent people telling me i should leave because no one wants me here and some saying go die and leave so i don't know why people send this kinda stuff

Last edited:
I sent Glowsticks a verbal warning via PM. As I hadn't heard anything from either Glowstick or QBBM, I assumed the issue had been resolved.

If he has carried on harrassing you then send us the messages he's been sending so we can take further action.

My apologies if you had believed that I wasn't doing anything. >.<

EDIT: Also, Bella and Annie (who as a pair, I shall call the Divas of Dexterity 😛) are correct. These situations are the reason we have the "ignore" feature for PM's. It's not rude or mean to blatently ignore PM's from people you know who are just going to harrass you, it's the right thing to do. If they do ever send you a message of true significance and importance that could help them in their lives, then it's their fault for sending you messages like these in the first place. It's a "Boy who cried Wolf" situation.

Oh,no,I didn't think that I just figured he didn't care and mods wouldn't scare him off.But I can see he is just here to harass people.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back