• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Member Status

njjen3953

4th Level Orange Feather
I have noticed on posts that members have different statuses. For example: Registered User, TMF Junior, TMF Expert. etc. I was wondering what this means and how one aquires their status.

Thanks,
Jen

Njjen, I don't know if you saw my previous post to you, but I would love to email you, yet I can't seem to find your email address on any of your posts. So here's mine!
[email protected]
(on the other hand, if your address IS there and I fail to see it, I guess that should rule me out anyhow since finding you somewhere between NYC and the Poconos would probably be alot more difficult!!) lol!

The user levels reflect how often you post. There are eight user levels above registered user.

TMF JUNIOR (Minimum Posts: 50)
TMF REGULAR (Minimum Posts: 150)
TMF EXPERT (Minimum Posts: 300)
TMF MASTER (Minimum Posts: 600)
TMF BRONZE SOLDIER (Minimum Posts: 1000)
TMF SILVER LORD (Minimum Posts: 2000)

There are two more higher levels that grant you certain priveledges on the TMF, but you'll have to find out what those are yourselves 🙂

Psycho

Thanks

Psycho,
I appreciate the breakdown. I was wondering if the total posts include those on the old TMF.

Jen

Total Posts

Jen,

You can have your old forum posts total added to your total here, by simply asking Psycho to do so. As you can see I have over 500 posts, thats new and old added together 🙂

There is a thread near the bottom of this discussion forum that you can ask him in. You might have to reset your show 'last 30 days' to 'show all' function at the bottom of the page to see it though.

Myriads

Myriads

Hey Myriads,
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I just got this today because of the system being down. Obviously, I can't ask Psycho anymore and I would still like to combine my posts if possible.
So, where do I go from here?

Jen

Here to help

Jen,

I'm in charge of the TMF now so I can do the change myself now. However since Scott deleted the old forum I have no way of checking how many posts you had there. If you remember, tell me the number, and I'll make the change.

Attachments

• Catapillar_by_Ennykins.jpg
    Catapillar_by_Ennykins.jpg
    508.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Tweedledee_and_Tweedledum_by_Ennykins.jpg
    Tweedledee_and_Tweedledum_by_Ennykins.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 26
Re: Here to help

Congratulations and thanks.
I'm not sure of the exact number, but it was at least 60. I have been a member since November, 2000 and average 10 posts a month.

Jen

Will do

Jen, I'll update your totals asap.

Anyone else who remembers their old post total, and wants an update, just post here.

Myriads

Myriads,
Thanks for the upgrade. I love this forum and plan to be around a long time.

Jen

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back