• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

memories..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
i wish it were possible to not have memories..they pop up when not wanted..anything can trigger a memory..why were memories invented anyway..wouldn't selective memory be a nice invention? then those memories that are so damn painful or sad to remember would never occur..no matter what happens to trigger them..

I reckon memories were invented by the same person who invented global warming.

Seriously, what was he thinking. >_>

are you serious? to remove human memory is to degrade us lower than beasts in my opinion. memories is where all of our knowledge is stored, and therefore all of the interacting facet of things that goes on in our minds to make a good choice or not.

and to only have selective memories would yeild terrible results in my opinion. i mean, does anyone get a warm fuzzy feeling (besides me of course.) when they think of Hitler and the holocaust? im pretty sure the answer would be no. so we would selectively remove those feelings too?

pretty much what im getting at is although some memories are painful they are also needed for the sake of progress. i think this question boils down to "is there any part of your life you could earse or change?" i mean, b/c if you cant remember it, its pretty much the same thing.

i'm not talking about all memory silly...my own memories lol..of my past..not the world's past..

Trust me it is not so great... I actually don't remember what happened from my elementary school till beginning of high school... it is not so great...

This reminds me of Steven King's Dreamcatcher and the memory warehouse.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back