• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Men at work - which guys are the hottest?

chickles_:)

1st Level Red Feather
Hiya everyone! 😀

After some posts on another forum i got to thinking, if someone can actually find dentists worthy of oggles then maybe there are a whole lot of other unsung men out there with professions that get us a little hot under the panties. :drool:

Everyone knows that a fat paycheque and high status have their own sex appeal but after that or in some cases in place of that, what else is it about a GUY'S JOB that gets your juices flowing?

I'm hoping we can stay on topic with this thread. But that still leaves a lot to discuss. Like what is it about a dentist that makes you think ooh-la-la? Or how about the guy in the chef's hat. Is it the size of the chapeau that matters?😉

Me i confess to a traditional hankering after men with tools, not just because the guys who use them regularly often look totally buff but it's the handyman to the rescue that kind of brings out the princess in distress fantasy thrill in me. *I know, talk about anti-politically correct* But hey it's part of who i am.:happy:

Let's have fun and share some ideas!! Who knows maybe we'll start opening some interesting possibilities for each other!😍

Last edited:
I think guys look cool in chef's outfits, so neat and tidy and starched. Also, chef is now a high-status career, with its own celebrities and TV shows. Besides, it's sexy when a guy can cook for his lady 😉

hahaha you could at least provide a link back to the other thread so I dont look like a freak 😛 😛 😛
But also...my ability to find men sexy no matter what their profession has never failed me. I've been hot for both a car salesman and the guy who came to hook up my cable service. 😀

Heh, what do y'all think of stocker\part puller at a car parts distribution warehouse::wink::

Hiya!:happy:

OMG Ness! I'm really sorry. I should have been more sensitive! Anyway, if it's any comfort, i've editted the post.

But i know what you mean by cable guys, who are usually young and of course laden with tools, and -at least a few- car salesmen. :laughing:

I never knew that about chefs, Val! Their own shows too?? Tells you what i know! :redface:

But i'm totally with you on the sex-appeal of guys who look pressed and can whip up a dish for their women.

Hmm, that raises a question. How much of that do you -or anyone- suppose is due to the guy being able to cook or his talents as an artist in crafting creative cuisine?

Just wondering.

Many blessings,
Chickles🙂

P.S. Oh and, goodieluver? thanks so much for suggesting a profession i hadn't thought of!
Hey, it may be true that the clothes make the man but lets face it, clothes can not put in what God left out.
If he's a cute guy with a kind heart, that trumps all! 😍😍

C-ya!

Chickles_:) said:
Hmm, that raises a question. How much of that do you -or anyone- suppose is due to the guy being able to cook or his talents as an artist in crafting creative cuisine?
That's a big part of it 🙂

I have the biggest crush on my dentist... I have no idea what it is about him.

Guys who play the acoustic guitar...

Male nurses

Ummm.... yep... yummy

I had the biggest crush on my GYN for a long time ROFL 😛
Here is a cartoon I thought you'd find funny...

Attachments

• roseisrose2005261610721.gif
    roseisrose2005261610721.gif
    34.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Chickles_:) said:
Hiya!:happy:

OMG Ness! I'm really sorry. I should have been more sensitive! Anyway, if it's any comfort, i've editted the post.

But i know what you mean by cable guys, who are usually young and of course laden with tools, and -at least a few- car salesmen. :laughing:

I never knew that about chefs, Val! Their own shows too?? Tells you what i know! :redface:

But i'm totally with you on the sex-appeal of guys who look pressed and can whip up a dish for their women.

Just wondering.

Many blessings,
Chickles🙂

P.S. Oh and, goodieluver? thanks so much for suggesting a profession i hadn't thought of!
Hey, it may be true that the clothes make the man but lets face it, clothes can not put in what God left out.
If he's a cute guy with a kind heart, that trumps all! 😍😍

C-ya!

Heh, men all dirty from movin car parts and sweaty from a warehouse, a turn on to some

Hiya: 😀
Yeah Ness! you speaka my language!:laughing: I loved the comic! That's about the size of it for me. Guys with tools,,,, Yummy! 😍

Interesting about your Gyn, and TikleKit, you're into dentists too?? It sounds like i'm going to have to trade my fem hygenist in for the real Male'Coy. 😛

Many blessings,

LOL...Gurls...!! *rolls eyes*

Always passing over 'the regular guy' for that 'bad-boy' image are you?...lol...!! 😀

Occupationally, I do have to wear a uniform of sorts, but thank gawd I don't have to have my name embroidered into the shirt! 😀 The "Tool's" of my OCCUPATION would have to be more of my abilities to be fast and accurate, quick thinking, powers of observation and memory, and to handle HUGE amounts of cash without shortages....but I doubt many females would find that 'sexy'.

It's really my life outside of my actual job where the tools come into play.

Tools: hhmmm, lets see, would a guy grooming his horses and dog's apply? I have 'tools' for that! Or, how about out trimming the tree's or mowing the lawn? There are tools involved there!

I guess all I'm really trying to say here is that I've always felt that ...it's not what a person does, but who they are, ...that is enticing to me. Everything else is just surface value.

I think a man who has confidence in his job is a turn on. (Think about it, it could be someone handling the tools, but if he fumbles and practices repairing or building incorrectly, how much of a turn on is THAT?)

My turn ons for professions border more in the intense arena. Motocross, skateboarding, snowboarding...using ones skills physically in a confident manner is the biggest turn on for me. However if a man is extremely intelligent and isn't afraid of what other people think of his brain, and ACTUALLY USES IT can be the greatest turn on of all.

(Those mentioned professions usually have guys who wear the long novelty t-shirts and the scrubby don't-care-what-others-think look which I LOVE. And half the time it goes hand in hand with piercings, tattoos, and jet-black hair (dyed or otherwise) which I'm weak for as well 😀)

So there you have it, a skateboarder who has an extremely high intelligence 😀

stormy said:
and to handle HUGE amounts of cash without shortages....but I doubt many females would find that 'sexy'.

Did someone say money? *orgasm orgasm*

😛 😛 😛

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back