• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

men can be such children...

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
my husband is downstairs laughing his ass off..pardon the pun..as you will see in a second..why do men think it's funny to hear gas emittings??? or letting one rip??? i do not get it at all...hmmm so now he is taking a shower and making those noises with his mouth...gee men can be such children
WITH HIS MOUTH I MEANT...HE IS MAKING FUN OF ME FOR ASKING HIM WHY HE THINKS IT'S FUNNY
izzy just shakes her head and sighs...

Last edited:
And when we grows up we just wanna be
BIGGER !
Thats right Izzy, Bigger kids!
:laughing: BRrip !! , ptoot ! :laughing:

J

We could ask the same question, why do woman always wanna be so serious?^^

I never got the humor in it either, Izzy. Sad to say I've seen some women that way as well.

YES! We can be children!

Sometimes you just have to release the beast!:super_hap

Give him a break. With all of the worlds problems of today give we all need a good laugh. Humor never has to be understand by anyone but themself.

FART! lol 😛

^ ack i so hate that word..you notice i didn't use it once..to me that's the dreaded F word...lol...and i don't nag or yell at hime when he thinks it's funny..i just roll my eyes.. i also never got the sound under the arm thing..ewwwwwwww ah well

and KYHawkeye...yes i know there are females like that also..

this thread was really just a tongue in cheek type of thread..a light hearted attempt at humor..as usual...izzy sucks at trying to be funny...sobs quietly...slinks off into cyber land....:redface:

Back when I was living in an all-female dorm, some of the girls would hold fake-flatulence contests and would laugh uproariously every time someone emitted an especially good one. Sad to say, I sometimes participated 😱

^ lol.....that reminds me of a scene from Four Seasons the movie..the one daughter was talking to her father..and he wanted to know how she liked it at college..she was a very morose character, depressed because they had recently gotten a divorce...she told him that on friday nights the people of the dorm would think it was funny to get drunk and piss off the balcony..he laughed and said what about the girls? she said i'm talking about the girls...she said do you think it's funny to have to walk on the sidewalk, with an umbrella? lol

I think it's a credit that we're able to amuse ourselves even with silly things.

As for flatulence, I'm half-pleased, half-embarrassed to admit that one time, visiting my sister, her then-husband's younger brother decided to challenge me to a farting contest. That night, after a spaghetti dinner (which had onions in the sauce) and amidst a bottle of Jagermeister, I drove that punk out of the room, even after two trips to open the window and get some fresh air. Additionally, I also drove my then-brother-in-law out of the room too, and he's a Lieutenant in the Army. I almost drove my sister out of the room, too, and she'd put up with it for many years!

Yes, I did laugh my ass off that night, too, but I think the Jager had something to do with it. lol

^ ewwwwwwwwwwwwww ewwwwwwwwwwwwww ewwwwwwwwwwww lol...

and ooo i didn't mean to suggest that females cant' find funniness in silly things..ahh is funniness a word?

my husband is downstairs laughing his ass off..pardon the pun..as you will see in a second..why do men think it's funny to hear gas emittings??? or letting one rip??? i do not get it at all...hmmm so now he is taking a shower and making those noises with his mouth...gee men can be such children
WITH HIS MOUTH I MEANT...HE IS MAKING FUN OF ME FOR ASKING HIM WHY HE THINKS IT'S FUNNY
izzy just shakes her head and sighs...

We do that because you women drive us men nuts with all the talk of female hygiene products 😛

i know what she says o Zod...she says.....

Superman for President...:ggrin:

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back