• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Merman's Wife Feet Picts

Merman

TMF Expert
Oroboros requested these.

My wife, size 2, and yes, very ticklish.

Enjoy 😎

Attachments

• DSCN1785.JPG
    DSCN1785.JPG
    267.4 KB · Views: 634
  • DSCN1790.JPG
    DSCN1790.JPG
    266.4 KB · Views: 537
  • DSCN1811.JPG
    DSCN1811.JPG
    253 KB · Views: 461
  • DSCN1813.JPG
    DSCN1813.JPG
    260.9 KB · Views: 320
  • DSCN1820.JPG
    DSCN1820.JPG
    269.3 KB · Views: 456
Very nice! Thanks and thank Mrs. M. for me as well. It's a bit hard to get a sense of scale with nothing else for reference in the shot. I know a 2 is smaller than the distance from the tip of my middle finger to my thumb with my hand totally open, but I'm unsure of the total length. Can she even find heels in her size (assuming she would wear them)?

Last edited:
Hey...can't believe people haven't said more about these great pics! Size 2? I could fit her fit inside my girl's foot...LOL. Gotta paint those toes and see if you can get those ankles tied for a pic or 2. Can you put something in the pic to reference size...like a quarter or a dollar bill?

directorofplays said:
Hey...can't believe people haven't said more about these great pics! Size 2? I could fit her fit inside my girl's foot...LOL. Gotta paint those toes and see if you can get those ankles tied for a pic or 2. Can you put something in the pic to reference size...like a quarter or a dollar bill?

...or a ruler. You guys could probably make bank on selling tickling clips. Size 2 is something few can boast and many would pay to see. 😀

Personally, I love cute tiny feet. Her feet are definintely cute (and tiny). I would love to see a picture of her feet in sheer black nylons. Nylons are the best!!!!! 😀

gorgeous feet! i'd love to see those toes and soles on sheer hose

Hey, thanks for the great response. I'll see if Mrs Merman is up to posting more. Won't be for a little bit, though. We just sold her house and are in the process of moving, so time is tight.

Oro--Yeah, she has a tough time finding shoes, let alone something with heels. Usually buys shoes from the kids section. Most of her sneakers light up each time she takes a step!!--If you're not sure what this means, ask someone with kids! I tried to talk her into getting these really cool Spiderman sneakers but she wouldn't do it. 🙁

We have a wedding this weekend. I'll see if I can get some of her in hose. Might not be black hose, but I'll see.

Hey Merman, you guys might want to check out this place: this place

I think they have dress shoes as small as 1.5. :wooha:

Good luck on your move.

-Oroborous

Your wife has pretty feet and I bet you enjoy the fact that they are also very ticklish. When I was in the Army I knew a WAC who had size 3 feet and she could place her whole foot in my hand and your wifes feet are one size smaller than that. I have large hands and the distance from the heel of my hand to the end of my middle finger is about eight inches so your wifes feet are probably a little shorter than that. I think she would love it if you treated her to a pedicure. Her feet would be even softer and smoother than they are already and of course she would want to show them off to you. That way you could tell her how nice her feet looked and also find out if the pedicure made them even more ticklish than they were before.

Merman, is there any chance to see ur Wife in nylons ? Tan nylons would be great! Or is there plan any tickling pictures ? 😀

Nylon pictures, maybe. I'm not sure about tickling ones. Her feet are extremely ticklish and I only get to go after them once in a while. She's a good sport about it but we'll have to see. We're in the middle of moving, so might not be able to do anything for a little while.

Stay tuned. 😎

Nylontickler said:
Merman, is there any chance to see ur Wife in nylons ? Tan nylons would be great! Or is there plan any tickling pictures ? 😀

Man, size 2!!! I can't even fathom it! Your gonna have to put a coin, like a quarter, in the picture for scale next time. It's really hard for me to get perspective. My eight year old daughter is already wearing a size 6. I can't imagine a 2. Nice post.

Gallodiablo

Hey thanks for the great responses. We haven't forgotten eveyone's requests, still trying to get settled. We'll hopefully be able to post some more images soon.

Merman

Am I the only person who wants to know something extra when looking at an anonymous pair of feet?

Most people want to know whether the feet are male or female. I want to know how old the feet are. I am only young and would feel disturbed about getting myself excited by a pair of feet that are too old (or too young).

I'd say that these feet belong to a lady older than 30 (more likely 40?). I'd be interested to know whether i'm right. By the way, i'm not really interested in feet older than about 35 (give or take a year or two) unless they belong to an exceptional woman.

a pic of her soles next to a foot long ruler would help everyone fathom the awesome smallness of her feet. love her soles, simply gorgeous, hopefully you can get some tickling pics.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back