• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Merry Christmas and happy new year

footamateur

4th Level Red Feather
Hello 😀

I want to say to all of you a big THANKS for all the work that was done until now, and i hope that we'll continue like this also in the future 😀

Also a big THANKS to Nessonite: the first that believed in this project since the beginning; without her i think that i never can reach this point and this determination to continue to develope this game ^_^

Thanks to our graphic division we have maybe the best artworks that a programmer and game concept designer can imagine ^_^ I'll propose for a better salary for all of you! (hoping that one day i'll be able to pay LOL) 😀😀

I'm planning all the things, so i'm sure that when i'll have all the graphic related material i'll be able to complete the first beta of the game in about 2 months (i mean a complete playable version of the game); i'll do my best to finish it in time 😀 and i hope that also all of you will put the same interest and the same efforts that you put in the past 🙂 ^_^

This project is growing well and when it'll be finished i'm sure that it'll be the best tickling related game ever made 😉 also because is the only one, but when we'll ifnish it and the people will begin to see it i'm sure that someone will copy this idea and we'll have a lot of "clones", but our will be the first, and of course the BEST ^_^

I want to say to all that cooperate to this project, to TT webmaster, to Kalamos, to HDS and to all that are involved in a way or in another in the game:

"Merry Christmas and happy new year!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas to you too, FA! Now that I have a "team" to work with I will be able to give you some A+ quality stuff soon. 😀 I'm going to start making the master list of everything we need...then get my bullwhip out out get my team working. 😀 😀

How in the name of all that is sane and normal in this world do I get ANY credit for doing ANYTHING? To the best of my knowledge, I have yet to contribute anything. 😛

Regardless, a Merry Christmas to you as well! :happy:

HisDivineShadow said:
How in the name of all that is sane and normal in this world do I get ANY credit for doing ANYTHING? To the best of my knowledge, I have yet to contribute anything. 😛

Regardless, a Merry Christmas to you as well! :happy:

I consider you in the team because of your experience 😉 i hope that you will contribute for the things that you can 😉 is like when you buy a good football player because he is expert and know very well the soccer world; so you'll expect that he'll help the squad during the season, even if he'll play only one match 😉

I give to you credits on the basis of what you can do for the project 😉 this is the reason 😉 we are still beginning and many things are far to be completed, so i hope that you will help us in a way or in another 😉 even if you'll play to the game you will help me; explaining where it won't work, where we can inprove it and what we must change 😉

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back