• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Merry Xmas! (*/FF)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
Technically I already have a Christmas Card this year (you can see it populate in ... days till Christmas) but I felt like doing another card.

I'm in a very xmassy spirit right now and wanted to do something SPECIAL this time!

Normally, my original drawings (the paper versions) are and stay my property. You don't get to see them, not even to mention be able to get them.

For this special occasion, I am giving one person the chance to own an original IloHnoH drawing. This is a UNIQUE chance, not likely to be repeated in the future. It is the original pencil-drawing of the Christmas card attached to this post, as well as an original pencil sketch of Jen herself (on the same paper). A small preview of this is seen in the 2nd picture attached. NOTE: I will NOT publish this sketch of Jen elsewhere, nor in bigger format. If you get this paper, you have the real size version.

Details:

The xmas card: 19cm by 15cm, pencil, no colours, no shades.
Jen sketch: 13cm by 11 cm, pencil, smudged shades and hatching for the special effect.

The page will be protected with a layer of hairspray to prevent it from accidental smudging. The page will be sent in a hard-boarded envelope (to prevent folding).

The way to get this exclusive page is by auction; making the best offer as a response to this thread. Sending me a PM will NOT qualify your offer, as others should be able to raise their offer. This auction will stay open only during this weekend and I will close it on monday morning. If you make an offer, be prepared to pay it (only necessary if you have the highest offer of course). Please don't try to drive up the price just for the sake of it, only make an offer if you really want the original drawing. If nobody makes an offer, the page will stay in my posession.

The offer minimum is USD 5 (i.e. 5 American Dollars). Each subsequent offer should be at LEAST 1 Dollar higher than the previous (so we're not going to cut each other off by cents) but you can offer bigger amounts.

I will not be accepting offers over 25 Dollars (I'm not doing this one for the money, don't want to earn scandalous amounts of money with this one). Have to keep the Christmas spirit up a bit. If someone offers 25 dollars (the first person to do so), it's theirs. Period.

Monday morning the auction closes.

Payment is done ONLY through PayPal. The winner of the page will have to PM me their mail address and I will give them my PayPal information so they can make their donation. The page will be mailed once I have received the money on my PayPal account.

If there are questions, please ask.

PS: Starting next year I will also start accepting commisions. In the past I have drawn a series of requests for free and all my other artwork has been free so far as well.

Regular forum contributions will remain free, don't worry. I am not going to sell comics etc. Starting in the new year (or slightly earlier perhaps) I will again start drawing peoples' requests, but those are no longer for free. I will provide more information on this later.

The reason I'm mentioning this now is that this is NOT comprimising the offer mentioned in the original post of this thread. Commissions are going to be delivered exclusively in electronical format, NOT original drawings. So the above really is and should remain a unique event.

Just a note on my previous message: Commissions are now open. You can find the commission rates on my artist pad.

PS: No requests yet for the main offer in this thread. That's okay though, I'm doing this for you, not so much for myself. If nobody wants to buy an exclusive original page hand drawn by me, that is no problem at all. 🙂 Just wanted to give the opportunity nonetheless.

Yes, I think so.

Either way, the window of this 'original drawing offer' has now closed as it's already Tuesday here.

Regular commissions are still open, of course. Those are unrelated to this special offer. 🙂

*Because of hairspray mention: insert teasing 'neener-neener' joke here.*:rolleyes

Didn't get the joke though. The hairspray is a common trick to prevent pencil lines to smudge. Very useful.

That's ok,anyone who has met me knows I'm hopelessly weird. : )

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back