• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Metal Slug, Cassandra tickles, Rayne and more

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Ok, these are actually (mostly) some requests (both drawn and done in Poser 4) from over at the TMF. For more details on them feel free to head over there, but I'll say a few quick quips here:

#1 - Eri and Fio from Metal Slug tied up on the Martians' examination table (or in their 'energy rings') underarm/belly/foot tickled.

#2 - Cassandra from Soul Calibur 2/3 feathered on her stockinged soles (lemme tack on an addition that I was trying to mimic a foot that Scamwich drew awhile back here...tribute in a way, I hope)

#3 - Mai Shiranui (in a chinese dress) foot tickling one of my original chars, a harem dancer named Safira.

#4 - Kaede Smith (from 'Killer 7') strung up in a different sort of stocks with another of my chars, Marina, and TD's lovable dark elf Stipplewitz ravishing her feet (tickling/suckling)

#5 - Mimiru from Hack/Sign (kinda, I haven't perfected her poser model yet) tied up in vines and foot tickled by a cyberplant's tendrils.

Khali

Attachments

• EriFioTick2.gif
    EriFioTick2.gif
    256.1 KB · Views: 1,272
  • Casn2.gif
    Casn2.gif
    255.5 KB · Views: 818
  • CMaiTickSaf.jpg
    CMaiTickSaf.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 1,022
  • Kae2Stock.jpg
    Kae2Stock.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 976
  • MimiVines.jpg
    MimiVines.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 865
Last edited:

#6 - Rayne (Bloodrayne) foot tickled in a dungeon by a bunny (bare) and a beastie (nylon)

#7 - Rayne tickling some unseen gal's belly with her toes

Extra - Eh, a Poser shot of a gypsy Rayne dancing by a fire in the moonlight (has something to do with the upcoming movie, kinda...non-tickling image)

Enjoy. ^^

Khali

Attachments

• CaveDoubleLick.jpg
    CaveDoubleLick.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 624
  • RayTumTT.jpg
    RayTumTT.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 522
  • GypRay.jpg
    GypRay.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 511
Could I possibly purchase one of those martians from you? I know a few people who need some time with it. XD That second one reminds me of Scamwich in so many ways it does. Perspective especially. THe purple stripes on that "beastie" are perfect. Most well done!

Great pics! I especially like the martian one, and the facial expression in the other hand-drawn one.

A very nice mix of line drawing and Poser work! Your Poser models are always so wonderfully expressive (witness: Rayne in three entirely different attitudes! Her sadistic leer in picture 7 delightfully, sensually blood-chilling!)

always play as fio.

(well, except for that last part of metal slug 3. of course.)

That mimiru poser pic was really good! I said it before and I'll say it again, thank the lord that some people have finally decided to draw characters from .hack//sign!

So thank you khali and again to Anime 316!

Very niiiiceeee XD

I especially like the Kaede pic, seeing as I've played (and completed) Killer 7 ^_^

Ok, thanks guys. Here we go:

HDS:
Heh, yeah, the Martians are a perfect tickle critter, and entertaining as hell. As for the second pic, yes, I was trying to mimic Scam's lovely style (as the edit states)...besides, I like drawing forced perspective pics like that. And the 'beastie', well, let's just say it has something to do with the character 'Khali' is based on. 😉

UN Owen:
Thanks...yeah, I do like how these two drawings came out (for once).

LonelyKimiko:
I love Rayne completely and have a ton of pics/posers of her around. And who can't love stocks? ^^

Littlebighead:
Yep, I do try and work on the expressions on the models to show the right 'feel' to each pic...whether torturous or gleeful, gotta get it right. ^^

Oceanhead:
I pretty much randomed the characters, except in MS4 (where Nadia and Trevor had bugs)...but in MS6, the characters WILL have definite advantages over each other. FYI, Fio is a gun expert, getting more ammo per pickup and free heavy machineguns on death in MS6. 🙂

Big Dog85:
I actually sketched Mimiru once (non tick) which is probably more accurate than this model...but it works, and I'm glad someone likes it. ^^

Hungarian2:
Thanks. 🙂

Mandrake:
Heh, that she does...tho I wouldn't mind tickling Sophie or a few other SC gals too (Setsuka in SC3 is just BEGGING for it 😉 ).

KillerK:
I haven't had the chance to play through the whole game, but I liked what I saw so far. And of course, Kaede caught my eye immediately. ^^ I might have another few Poser images of her (tickled perhaps) laying around...but I have a nice eye-catching sketch of her on my DeviantArt page if you want to check it...one that screams 'Code Barefoot'. 😉 [She just is flat out asking for tickle pics tho]

Flightless_me:
Much thanx. ^^

Kh

I am really impressed with the foot in pic #2. VERY well done! TEACH ME!! >=O

HDS said:
Could I possibly purchase one of those martians from you? I know a few people who need some time with it. XD

>_>

Love the foot licking ones! your great at Poser pics - cant wait to see more.

LonelyKimiko:
Heh, I have a feeling you're a Rayne fan, so attached are a few unearthed (and quite old, hence a lot of flaws and 'simplicity') Poser images with her being foot tickled and lickled (by my 'missing' original char Kelyn) in two of them and another where she's just showing off her feet, rather annoyed. ^^

Nessonite:
Thanks. ^^ As for the feet...well...it's all a lot of practicing drawing them, combined with trying to learn from the styles of the masters of feet (such as Scamwich and others). But I'm not a master yet, by far. 😉

C_Tickler:
Heh, I figured you'd like those. 🙂

K

Attachments

• KRayTick.jpg
    KRayTick.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 89
  • KRayLickle.jpg
    KRayLickle.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 70
  • RayBench.jpg
    RayBench.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 45
Kimmy likes very muchly 😀 . By the way, I coloured one of you pics a little while ago, the one with Rayne on the broom. Was wondering if I could post it, and you can tell me to get rid of it if you dont like it ...

Lonelykimiko:
Sure, I love seeing colored versions or renditions of my pics/characters (and that's why I make linear versions available 😉 ). ^^

Dnc2423:
Heh, heh. Much thanx. 🙂

K

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back