• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Methods Of Payment

Master Chief

TMF Regular
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knew of a very good provider of payment services. I ask this because I do not wish to use clips4sale, although it is an easy method of bringing money, and distributing anonymously, because it takes part of the money in order to support itself in its existnce. Which is quite fair, except, I want all of the money that is used to buy the movie itself. I am leery as to paypal, because I have heard that it has been hiking prices or something to that effect. I have considered "snail mail", but I feel that it would be too long, and arduous a process for both the distributor, myself, and the reciever.

So can anyone recommend to me a process by which I can obtain the finances, without giving out any personal information, having to share part of my proceeds, and simply feel shady about?

Mhm. I will look into that. Thank you a15.
Unfortunately, I think I will just buy a p.o box and have the money orders or checks delivered. Is it possible to send plain cash over the postal service? If so, I can do that too.

Last edited:
I'm going through this same problem as you right now. In fact, its one of the leading reasons I'm not doing art commissions right now. I've never used paypal, and I don't want to because I hear it requires credit cards and I'd prefer not to do that. I also hear the rumors and stories about the service itself.

I would do regular mail, but then I'd have to give my home address.

The only viable option that works for me seems like a p.o box. I'll have to look into the rates for that, though. Because most people will either be sending checks, moneyorders/cashiers checks, or money, the box doesn't have to be that big at all.

The Cpst for a small p.o. box is just fifty dollars bi-annually. That is what I got from the U.S. Postal Service.

By the way, did you read the message I left on the latest request thread you made in your forum Vlad?

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knew of a very good provider of payment services. I ask this because I do not wish to use clips4sale, although it is an easy method of bringing money, and distributing anonymously, because it takes part of the money in order to support itself in its existnce. Which is quite fair, except, I want all of the money that is used to buy the movie itself. I am leery as to paypal, because I have heard that it has been hiking prices or something to that effect. I have considered "snail mail", but I feel that it would be too long, and arduous a process for both the distributor, myself, and the reciever.

So can anyone recommend to me a process by which I can obtain the finances, without giving out any personal information, having to share part of my proceeds, and simply feel shady about?

you have to go to the website and talk to them, they should be able to tell you... they told me about this thing called gizmocard... anyway talk to them

The Cpst for a small p.o. box is just fifty dollars bi-annually. That is what I got from the U.S. Postal Service.

By the way, did you read the message I left on the latest request thread you made in your forum Vlad?

Yeah, but in my case, I have to weigh the worth of it all. I have no idea how frequently I'll be doing commission work and whether it will be worth paying for a p.o box I may not be using often. Thats a good deal, though. I'll have to look into my myself.

My commissioners may not like this though, since it means effort on their part to send payment, even if the fee itself is small. They have to go get the cashier's check, get the right postage, hold it reaches me soon, then I have to cash it, etc. That takes time. I suppose, though, if they really want me to draw for them, they'll go through this extra effort, even if only to give me the peace of mind of doing it this way. I really would appriciate that.

Anyways, yes, I did see the post and already responded earlier in the day.

Last edited:
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back