• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michael Lohan (Lindsay's Dad) vs. Samantha Ronson

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
From the IMDB:

"Lindsay Lohan's dad Michael has threatened to release a plethora of evidence in a bid to prove Samantha Ronson is a bad influence on his famous daughter.

The Mean Girls star took to her MySpace blog earlier this week (begs22Dec08) to share her shock at finding out Michael had allegedly fathered a lovechild during his marriage to her mother.

She wrote: "I have gone through a lot in my past, and to be completely honest, I am still going through a lot right now. My father just let my family and I know that he had another child after my little sister Aliana, or maybe he had it before Aliana?? Either way, he cheated on my mother and that really sucks."

But the elder Lohan is convinced the post was actually written by his daughter's girlfriend Ronson - and he is now blaming the DJ for the actress' stalled Hollywood career.

Michael tells TMZ.com, "What real work has Lindsay done since Sam? Maybe she should follow Britney (Spears) or Drew (Barrymore)'s paths and get rid of the darkness and come into the light."

The star's enraged father has even warned Ronson he will spark a media war if another inflammatory post is made about him on his daughter's webpage.

He adds, "If one more blog or statement is made people will know the entire truth. I will release e-mails, texts, depositions and audio tapes that will prove everything I have been saying all along. If Sam wants to play, I am ready. But she better be ready too!""

and also form IMDB...

"Lindsay Lohan's girlfriend Samantha Ronson has slammed the actress' father Michael for claiming the DJ has been impersonating his daughter online.

Michael Lohan reacted angrily to a MySpace blog posted by the Mean Girls star last week (begs22Dec08) which detailed her shock at finding out he had allegedly fathered a lovechild during his marriage to her mother.

Lindsay wrote, "I have gone through a lot in my past, and to be completely honest, I am still going through a lot right now. My father just let my family and I know that he had another child after my little sister Aliana, or maybe he had it before Aliana?? Either way, he cheated on my mother and that really sucks."

The elder Lohan fired back, admitting he believed there was a "99 per cent chance" the posting was actually written by Ronson.

But the DJ has laughed off the claim, insisting it was indeed written by the actress.

She tells New York gossip column PageSix.com, "Ha! That's funny, but I don't ghost-write MySpace blogs.

"Good thing he left that one per cent window open so he wasn't 100 per cent wrong for once.""

Thos may get uglier before it gets better.

Maybe people will just stop caring about the whole nutjob bunch. Seriously, I'm so sick of these assholes. They're overpaid white trash! Why do people give so much a shit about what "celebs" do? Lohan is a second-rate entertainer who's famous for being drunk and wrecking expensive cars. Her dad is famous for being the jackass unlucky enough to be her dad.

Who the Hell is this DJ? Do I listen to her show? NO. So why does it matter if she said this crap or not. Here's my suggestion to all of them...

Mikey: Grow a pair. People are talking shit about you, don't act like a redneck pretending to be a whiny nutjob. Do what everybody else does and get over it. The rest of the world might actually forget how much of a fuckup you are.

Lindsay: For God's sake, attend Julliard for acting so you'll have some talent, or go learn to sing. Either one. Choose one. Stop trying to do both. If you go for music, fire your producer and make real music, not canned pop and maybe people will give a shit about you in ten years.

DJ Whatsherface: Wut!?

I'm gonna go listen to Cheap Trick.

Maybe people will just stop caring about the whole nutjob bunch. Seriously, I'm so sick of these assholes. They're overpaid white trash! Why do people give so much a shit about what "celebs" do? Lohan is a second-rate entertainer who's famous for being drunk and wrecking expensive cars. Her dad is famous for being the jackass unlucky enough to be her dad.

Who the Hell is this DJ? Do I listen to her show? NO. So why does it matter if she said this crap or not. Here's my suggestion to all of them...

Mikey: Grow a pair. People are talking shit about you, don't act like a redneck pretending to be a whiny nutjob. Do what everybody else does and get over it. The rest of the world might actually forget how much of a fuckup you are.

Lindsay: For God's sake, attend Julliard for acting so you'll have some talent, or go learn to sing. Either one. Choose one. Stop trying to do both. If you go for music, fire your producer and make real music, not canned pop and maybe people will give a shit about you in ten years.

DJ Whatsherface: Wut!?

I'm gonna go listen to Cheap Trick.

Great choice listening to Cheap Trick :ayyy:

the hollywood brother do not really care too much unless miss lohan puts out a tickle video but the hollywood brother thinks that she needs to do more acting ase has potential to be a star for a long time and while she is between films she needs to rock and roll with the hollywood brother to help keep her in line

while i certainly am not on any celebrity band wagon...i do admit that Lindsay was very good in the remake of "The Parent Trap"..i thought she was quite good...other than that though i could give a rat's ass about their personal life...she is terribly young though to have had a drinking problem...

i mean come on now..does anyone really care about my personal life? aside from my friends that is? and who is this Samantha anyway? again i don't follow celebrity news...if i met any so called "celebrity" on the street, i wouldn't even notice..unless of course it's Vin Diesel...

and i've run across a few in my time in airports..and didnt' even realize it until someone else pointed them out to me..

I have very little empathy for the problems they cause for themselves. However, it is relaxing to enjoy a little schadenfreude when you are watching their E! Hollywood True Story.

Update....

Lindsay Lohan's dad Michael has called for a "truce" after weeks of warring with his famous daughter and her girlfriend Samantha Ronson.

The star's father reacted angrily to a MySpace blog posted by Lohan last week (begs22Dec08) which detailed her shock at finding out he had allegedly fathered a lovechild during his marriage to her mother.

The allegations prompted a bitter war of words with his daughter and Ronson, who he's blamed for negatively influencing Lindsay - even alleging he was "99 per cent" certain she ghost-wrote the scathing entry.

In a post on his website on Monday, Michael writes, "There is a truce between Lindsay and I, so please stop adding any fuel to the fire. I respectfully ask that all sources, so called friends and mouthpieces refrain from any more comments or suggestions on her blog."

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back