• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan fun, or anywhere cyber.

snipes20081

I've been tossing around this idea of posting in the personals section for a while now, and finally decided "why the hell not".

I guess you can find my age and stuff from my profile, so I won't waste space with that XD

Specifically, I'm in Oakland County in Michigan and I'm, more or less, looking for someone to talk to about tickling, amongst other things, and am generally looking for a new friend. Of course, I would love it if it were a girl who enjoyed both tickling and being tickled, as I'm a cross of a ler and a lee at this point.

Actually, if there are any girls out here in this snowing-one-minute-heat-wave-the-next state who are willing to be tickled as well as tickle me, then please PM me. I'd love to hear from you.

Probably should describe myself. Well, I'm tall, about 6'1". I love movies and video games. I'm kind of a rocker when it comes to music, metal is never out of the question, but it all mainly comes down to the lyrics for me since I'm a singer in a band, just me and a few friends, obviously XD

Erm... This is tough XD Well, I'm told I'm easy to talk to and I obviously don't push for things, like tickling for example, and I'm patient as hell. If we never end up getting to tickling, but I made a friend out of a meeting, then I'm just as happy as if I'd found a girl who was into tickling and loved it every second of every day.

I'm not exactly in or out of shape... kind of in the middle I suppose. If you're looking a friend and a tickle-buddy, gimme a PM and I'll give you a messanger name to type in. XD

This leads into my next thing. I'm also not against the idea of cybering with anyone. If any girl would like to meet, but doesn't TRUST someone she met on a forum like this (like anyone could balme you, no offense XD) then cyber tickling is just fine. Again, send me a PM, and we'll go from there.

I'll never try to force anything on anyone, nor will I ever beg and plead for something that the other doesn't want, and I sure as hell won't TAKE it. Basically, just a guy who misses tickling and being tickled by other people who understand XD

Hope to hear from someone soon!

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back