• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Tickle Party #9

sadira

3rd Level Red Feather
:woot: :woot: It's time once again to pull out your party hats and feathers <<<<---- , gang! Let's Party!!!Ticklingfeet4fun and I would like you all to join us in Bay City, MI for another get-together and tickle party :tickle: on March 3 & 4. Just send me an email to [email protected] and let me know you're interested and I'll get you the details. :bouncybou

If you're new to all this, rest assured, no one will attack you when you walk in the doors. We have rules and "watchers", your space will be upheld as long as you prefer that to be so. Any concerns or questions, email me or just send me a pm, I'll be glad to answer them.

Hope to see ya there. 😀

Hey I know you'll all have a great time again, Have fun everyone

I am so looking foward to seeing everyone again. Deuce I am sorry that your not going to be there this time. Can't wait!

trip49

hello i'm new and from chicago. i would be interested in possibly attending. please keep me posted.

trip49 said:
hello i'm new and from chicago. i would be interested in possibly attending. please keep me posted.

Welcome trip. There are actually a few people that come in from Illinois and Indiana and a few other places. Its a good time and great people.

I've sent out some info to all those who've signed up for the party so far. If you didn't receive it, please PM or email me. If you haven't signed up and want to, any and everyone is welcome. :xpulcy: Just drop me an email at [email protected].

Happy tickles,
Sadira

Would like to come

If everything goes well and no objections arise, I would enjoy making some new friends. I sent a note to Sadira via e-mail but thought I would put in a word to say hello here. My trip won't be very far, if I do get to attend, all the way from Detroit.

and for those attending MTP, don't forget that NWOG is in July. Hope you can make it. :jester:

first timers

my wife and i would love to attend our first gathering, we will be coming from stl. could you send me some info

crydun said:
and for those attending MTP, don't forget that NWOG is in July. Hope you can make it. :jester:
You can come our way, too, Crydun. 😀 We love anyone who is ticklish. :bouncybou And if not this one, we'll have one in October, too. :couch:

sadira said:
You can come our way, too, Crydun. 😀 We love anyone who is ticklish. :bouncybou And if not this one, we'll have one in October, too. :couch:

October sounds more doable. Bear will have his BA by then(he graduates in June) and I will be on the waiting list for clinicals(hopefully). I can't wait till NWOG!! :rotate:

TF4F hey buddy I just wanted to ask you a fav since I can't make this gathering, but I still haven't been able to collect my bet with Sultry so can I ask you to get a group together and have her safe word be Nitty Lions instead of Wolverine I know NT will be happy to help ya. :lurking:

Deuce said:
TF4F hey buddy I just wanted to ask you a fav since I can't make this gathering, but I still haven't been able to collect my bet with Sultry so can I ask you to get a group together and have her safe word be Nitty Lions instead of Wolverine I know NT will be happy to help ya. :lurking:

and I will definitely be happy to oblige.... 😀

Heyy you two! I don't think so! If Deuce can't be there then there will be no Nitt whatever safe word. And DEFINITELY NO Wolverines. Unless I say something like Wolverines Suck. Now that might work.

So I was thinking of going to the gathering in March, but actually decided on going to NEST in June. Sorry guys!

ticklishgiggle said:
So I was thinking of going to the gathering in March, but actually decided on going to NEST in June. Sorry guys!

Oh well Mairead, our lost will be their gain.

I'm sure you will have fun, but we will miss not meeting you.

🙂

TikleBelly said:
Oh well Mairead, our lost will be their gain.

I'm sure you will have fun, but we will miss not meeting you.

🙂

lol come to NEST too! lol

ticklishgiggle said:
You could consider coming to our next one in October. 😀

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back