• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Midnight Playground

threedimaxofmym

TMF Poster
This actually happened no more than 4 hours ago. Me and like at least 20 other people went to a park at like 9:30 just because we were bored and looking for something to do. We all started playing on the jungle gym and acting dumb and what not. Like any jungle gym there are obstacle courses and all kinds of fun little ways to get form A to B. I'm sure you all know the obvious little tricks like tickle someones armpits when they are on the monkey bars to make them fall or same thing on a ladder of any kind. I was doing a little of that here and there in good moderation. There was this girl I know who was crawling through things and just running the obstacle courses that were being provided. There's a section on the course where you have to climb up a ladder of tires. It's really not difficult to do only no one knew that was the purpose. Everyone thougt you had to climb underneath and pull your self through the tires length wise. This girl gets her head in and her shoulders and then as she goes to pull her self up and out realizes that she is stuck. She can't move up any further and unless she could do a crazy limbo act she wasn't getting out of there. I lit up for a second. I realized that this was the absolute best possible oppurtunity ever to be laid in my lap. I walked over to her and asked her if she was stuck. She said Yes, I can't move. That's all I needed to hear. I reached my hands between the tires which was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be and tickled her sides with both hands. She's just wiggling and laughing. It's almost midnight and it's a park. Only the 20 or so people with us could hear her or do anything about it or not do anything about it. She still couldn't move. A friend of mine went to the top of the tire ladder and grabbed her arms that she was trying to use to grab something to pull her self out. He held her arms tight and I went for her armpits. I was tickling her like crazy and she couldn't move let alone do anything about it. She couldn't kick or punch or tickle back. Nothing. All she could do was laugh and squirm. It was so fantastic. I really need to try to set somethign up like that again in the future. That was just too good to be true.

hmm you never mentioned if you finally helped the girl out of the tire?

isabeau

No actually. When we stopped tickling her she found a way to squirm out the same way she came in. There wasn't much we could have done to help her.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back