• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mighty mouse girlfriend tickling scenes

femtickler13

TMF Poster
Hello there, I recently read from the ticklingforum a thread about Mighty mouse girlfriend getting tickled. (Credit for the description to darksoul).

1.the first one Nell or pearl pureheart is tied to a rack and the bad guy i think his name is oil can harry or something says he is going to make here scream so he can trap mighty mouse so he picks up a feather and tickled her feet making her scream and laugh.

2.nell or pearl pureheart is at a fair and she is hanging upside down
by her toes on a tight rope the bad guy (don't remeber name) tickles her feet with his cane trying to make her fall

I'd love to see the clips or vidcaps of these scenes, so please let me know if there's a way to download them or see them 😉

Thanks for your time,
Femtickler
[email protected] :nerd:

I second that request, i used to see that scene (2nd, where the girl were hanging from her toes) when i was a child, this is recorded on my mind.

I third that request! I read about those scenes a few years ago and have never found them no matter how hard I tried!

I addressed this in the Image Request forum.

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=12164

Her name is Pearl Pureheart, a take-off from Dick Tracy's girlfriend, Tess Trueheart. (This pun continues with Underdog's girlfriend, Polly Purebred.)

I think the first scene is just made up. Nobody can verify they actually saw it. Franz Whatshisname, originator of the part-factual, part-fictional Mainstream Tickling List, has a lot to answer for. 😡

The second scene is real but it may be a misinterpretation. Oil Can Harry may just be using his cane to pluck her toes off the wire, not to tickle her foot. :sigh:

prehistoric perils

The cartoon in question (the 2nd foot scene) is called "Prehistoric Perils".

In it, Pearl is held prisoner in a high rise. Though tied up, she decides to jump out the window to her freedom. As she falls to the ground, she grabs a high wire with her bare toes (somehow she's managed to lose her high heels as she jumps out the window).

Pearl tries to make her scape, using her feet to move across the wire. But Oil Can Harry swoops in, in a helicoper. He leans out of the copter and uses a cane to loosen her toes, one at a time (it's reminiscent of Bluto, in "Bridge Ahoy" sitting atop Olive Oyl's bare sole).

Here's where you can decided whether it is or isn't a tickling scene.

Oil Can Harry does a "this little piggy" routine as he pulls each toe off the wire. And in between plucking each toe, he seems to be rubbing the cane up and down her sole, so it looks like tickle teasing. But Pearl doesn't have a ticklish reaction.

Finally, Mighty Mouse swoops into the scen, so Oil Can Harry pulls all the toes off the wire in a couple of motions -- rather than the prolonged "this little piggy" approach" -- and flies off with her.

jts963 said:
I addressed this in the Image Request forum.

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=12164

Her name is Pearl Pureheart, a take-off from Dick Tracy's girlfriend, Tess Trueheart. (This pun continues with Underdog's girlfriend, Polly Purebred.)

I think the first scene is just made up. Nobody can verify they actually saw it. Franz Whatshisname, originator of the part-factual, part-fictional Mainstream Tickling List, has a lot to answer for. 😡

The second scene is real but it may be a misinterpretation. Oil Can Harry may just be using his cane to pluck her toes off the wire, not to tickle her foot. :sigh:
You're wrong, i remember that scene perfectly and him tickled briefly her sole using his cane.

you're wrong, YOU'RE wrong! the whole damn system is wrong!

heheheee...

Thread Bump:

I thought it'd be worth it to see any of the new members have it! XD

Does any one have these clips? (or the second clip at least) 😛

the second clip (provided in that link) had no laughing or any reaction to the "this little piggy"
i hope the first clip exists though

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back