• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miko Trapped

mr white

TMF Regular
Since the very first time I saw Miko I wanted to do something with her, some art I mean. 😉

At first I was about to draw some more naughty, but she's too cute for that and nothing came to my mind. So I finally ended up with this.

I gotta say she was supposed to be wearing her green ninja suit... but somehow she lost it in the bamboo forest...

You may excuse my english any correction is always welcome. 😀

There're two versions, the second one is a variation of the original, its only diference is just that the ropes are quite transparent, the way Miko's body can be better appreciated. 😉

View attachment 243236View attachment 243237

Miko belongs to Cheshire Cat.
Mr White Wolf belongs to me.

Wow, I absolutely love the soft colors used in this image. Well done! 🙂 She looks so damn cute! Very compassionate, but determined tickler as well. Anything with dialogue or quotes is really hot for me and this is no exception.

There needs to be a following shot of her getting what she deserves don't you think?

God damn that wolf is well drawn. I think this is the first time that I look at a picture like that and actually concentrate on the "male" character.

Very nicely done, good sir.

God damn that wolf is well drawn. I think this is the first time that I look at a picture like that and actually concentrate on the "male" character.

Very nicely done, good sir.

I know! I'm not really a fan of furry, but I don't really see this as the same thing. There is a lot of compassion in that wolf's eyes and the soft colors just make this look so complete. Both actors in this image are stunning.

Very nice, Mr White! Your art really seems to be improving. I love the colouring and the soft shapes in this. Keep going! 🙂

Another great pic, keep 'em up. 🙂 I'd love to see that wolf's distaff counterpart sometime too, rule 63 and all that. 😉

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back