• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Milf Co-worker FJ

tyler_d1

TMF Expert
Met her in a training course long ago. At first, she was very flirtatious... well actually throughout she was always flirtatious.

And over time we clicked more and more and ultimately ended up taking our lunchbreaks at my place close to work so I could get the boner squeezed by her soles.

it was some very fun times with this woman (she was 40y/o at the time a few years ago: ~Oct '03).

48MB Clip:
http://www.megarotic.com/?d=R4PIX0QJ

Attachments

• 04400_Rox_2_of_5_406lo.jpg
    04400_Rox_2_of_5_406lo.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 2,076
please repost the vid somewhere else in another format, like wmv, so I can watch it.

Attachments

• 04392_Rox_1_of_5_408lo.jpg
    04392_Rox_1_of_5_408lo.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 221
  • 04407_Rox_3_of_5_567lo.jpg
    04407_Rox_3_of_5_567lo.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 262
  • 04416_Rox_4_of_5_569lo.jpg
    04416_Rox_4_of_5_569lo.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 306
  • 04422_Rox_5_of_5_381lo.jpg
    04422_Rox_5_of_5_381lo.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 320
nice new pics, and the link lead me to a page where I get the file name, size and a description, but I can't find the download itself.

^ toward top, an inch and a half down and two inches left. put code in box and hit submit for download

Last edited:
Worked for me.....nice. Now i gotta ask. Give some more story on this chick! How did thise stuff come up with her? How was her initial reaction.....what did you do for her? Com eone dude. I want fucking details!

Worked for me.....nice. Now i gotta ask. Give some more story on this chick! How did thise stuff come up with her? How was her initial reaction.....what did you do for her? Com eone dude. I want fucking details!

here's a little more i wrote about Rox a while back:
http://www.feetcore.com/forums/showpost.php?p=655&postcount=7

i never really had to do much for this woman. she just liked me for some reason, maybe cuz i was young and her hubby was deployed. she wasn't enthused about doing feet stuff cuz she always wanted to fvck, but because it pleased me that was why she wanted to do it.

she would sometimes go out to dance clubs with me and my friends just to edge herself into my life. needless to say it worked and we'd have a blast during and after work hours, LOL

Crazy woman she was. Even kept calling me up at work months after she got transferred to another state. This woman was great cuz she would pretty much give me FJs anytime I wanted as long as there was the convenience of her finding a fake excuse to run errands out of site of her daughter. So she would use her gym time or grocery shopping time to come rub my dick with her soles.

Lunchbreaks away from work were my favs though, i guess because of the naughtiness factor and then going back to the work place in front of a very raised eye-brow suspicious crew of co-workers

Last edited:
It doesn't work for me either. Could you upload it on rapidshare.de???

Nice job tyler. Ive found the older ladies usually will do whatever you want. Bonus. She does have that crazy look in her eyes though!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back