• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Milf tickle

LoveSoles81

4th Level Red Feather
Ok, my best friends mom is smokin for 50 years old. She is about 5'2 125lbs, nice figure, dirty blonde hair. I know she loves when her feet get attention, she always wears open toed shoes, or sandals. She always catches me stairing at her feet, and I do it on purpose, and today it paid off.
Last week she had surgery done on her foot . She works in the city at a office. My friend works there too. So I stopped in today and she was walking around barefoot. The office has carpet so most of the secretaries walk around barefoot too! She came over to talk to me, and was complaining that her dog chewed up her flip flops. She sat down on the chair and told me about her surgery. She basically put her foot in my lap, I was sitting to the right of her. So I grabbed her foot and held it like I actually cared what she was talking about. Then I dragged my fingers under her sole. She jumped a bit, and said oooo I love that, OMG I couldn't believe it.

Her foot size is around a 6, her feet are nice and meaty, with wrinkled soles.

It sounds like she wanted a foot massage which could have led to some tickling. Take notice if she tries this again. Go back to the office and ask her about her feet and then she might prop them up on your lap again. Act really interested cuz I think she is interested in some foot attention! Good luck! :happyfloa

Excellent post! Terrific! Hope to read more from you in the very near future!

WilltickleHer said:
... I grabbed her foot and held it like I actually cared what she was talking about. Then I dragged my fingers under her sole. She jumped a bit, and said oooo I love that...
I didn't read this the way EE did. The way I read it, you tickled her and she said she "loved that!"

:shock: You lucky bastage! My advice is to follow up on this immediately. :feets: It's easy:

step 1 - show up at her house when she's alone
step 2 - knock on the door
step 3 - say you came by to massage her sore foot again
step 4 - if she asks why, it's because she enjoyed it so much the other day.
step 5 - tickle them soles! :tickle:

Quadruple Yikes!!!

(shaking in my boots)

yowch....good moment in history!!! GOOOD MOMENT!!! :xpulcy: 😀 :xpulcy:

THanks for posting!!!!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back